Immigrants to Europe are not refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
the problem it is not even about oil any more, before it was

now the world is flooded with oil.

How i see it is "someone" wants to destabilize USA and Europe very fast, i know who that someone is but i wont name it.

Assassin already knows about it.

the mass shootings have increased rapidly in US in last 5 years,
the racial divide has also increased in USA and Europe in last 5 years.
Economies are struggling for USA and Europe since the GFC and now they are dragged into another war by ISIS which is not only going to cost them in terms of refugee influx but also the cost of war is gonna be humangous..remember it is already called a multi decade war
middle east has always been in turmoil but this has just gotten worst with the situation in Yemen which people dont even know about.

Perfectly set up for the rise of a new world power which I and Assassin have been talking about for years on these threads.

Soon we will have a new cop in town and it aint Robocop!
The new superpower is israel and America will fall

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have an accurate figure of how many people are pledged or working with ISIS??

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All the European refugee crisis riots have started when either a lynch mob has attacked the refugees or riot police have refused to allow the refugees in. While I disagree with the latter part, if you knew that returning to your country would mean certain death and the police told you to go back to your country, would you look at your family and say "sorry kids, we're going to have to go home and get slaughtered"?
I don't see many kids and women around the rioters so I find it hard to accept what you're saying is credible. . Why would an Albanian or Bangladeshi for example tell his kid such a thing? What happening in Albania and tent will get slaughtered ?

I will say it again, the majority entering Europe are not refugees , but illegal economic migrants. Thats the issue here , not the genuine refugee's who appear to be left behind. And they have been left behind in counties in the Middle East.

Whether the person uploading the YouTube clip i watch is a Nazi or conspiracy theorist or even an Eskimo for that matter is irrelevant to me. I look at what is before me and make up my own mind .

I look forward to watching any video showing to me that these so called troublemaking economic immigrants were provoked by unprovoked locals or lynch mobs which in turn cause them to retaliate in the manner that have.

We all know what's happening in Syria, who is bombing who, who is buying oil from who , how 9 million people have been displaced and the political chess being played there.

The issue here is the mass illegals migration of people from other countries who are using refugee status to enter E.U countries illegally.
Young guys from Albania, Pakistan , Bangladesh , Nigeria to name a few.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone have an accurate figure of how many people are pledged or working with ISIS??

most records are stating ISIS has 30,000 militant fighters operating Iraq and Syria and in between.

who knows what the correct number is.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Skippy dont watch any thing, just listen to what General Wesley Clark has to say about the war in Iraq and now in Syria BACK IN 2007!

Mind you General Wesley Clark is not from middle east, he is not a muslim, he doesnt hate the west or USA, he is not a terrorist ISIS sympathizer, HE IS THE RETIRED GENERAL OF THE US ARMY, so you can not say he is an anti west propaganda machine.

I hope you will now understand what and who are the real criminals are.

[video=youtube;9RC1Mepk_Sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw[/video]

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Skippy dont watch any thing, just listen to what General Wesley Clark has to say about the war in Iraq and now in Syria BACK IN 2007!

Mind you General Wesley Clark is not from middle east, he is not a muslim, he doesnt hate the west or USA, he is not a terrorist ISIS sympathizer, HE IS THE RETIRED GENERAL OF THE US ARMY, so you can not say he is an anti west propaganda machine.

I hope you will now understand what and who are the real criminals are.

[video=youtube;9RC1Mepk_Sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw[/video]
Why are you puting this propaganda link up you can clearly hear his arab accent lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are you puting this propaganda link up you can clearly hear his arab accent lol

If you hate US so much, why dont you just leave Australia.

Doh!

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I suggest a reality, 'Survivor' type arrangement based in the Simpson desert to decide who stays. If you manage a couple of months there, whether through Bush craft or cannibalism- you're the type Australia needs. Time for some true Darwinian methods to enhance our nation and weed out the manbun wearing hipsters from society.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
more truth, must be a terrorist ...well actually he was the Ex-general . lol

[video=youtube;f7NsXFnzJGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7NsXFnzJGw[/video]

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why does every single thread on here end up turning into a bloody conspiracy theory or religious debate....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why does every single thread on here end up turning into a bloody conspiracy theory or religious debate....
Because the kennel is the tool of the NWO.

We are watching you. You are not Invisible.

Last edited by a moderator:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because it's perhaps an easy mechanism to divert from the truth or to alleviate from the facts. Sometimes the truth doesn't suit even if it's before your eyes.

In a few years time we will most likely be told that all the young single troublemaking illegal migrant men seen in those YouTube clips that are entering the E.U as " refugees" are infact Mossad and CIA agents , any many will believe this.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
most records are stating ISIS has 30,000 militant fighters operating Iraq and Syria and in between.
who knows what the correct number is.
This is the figure i have seen reported also. If accurate a 30k man army going to revolutionalize the entire population please. They are a drop in the ocean with media driven noise making it seem bigger than it really is.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is the figure i have seen reported also. If accurate a 30k man army going to revolutionalize the entire population please. They are a drop in the ocean with media driven noise making it seem bigger than it really is.
They will fail and they know they will.

Don't know where the pest control will come from but those pests will be exterminated

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't see many kids and women around the rioters so I find it hard to accept what you're saying is credible. . Why would an Albanian or Bangladeshi for example tell his kid such a thing? What happening in Albania and tent will get slaughtered ?

I will say it again, the majority entering Europe are not refugees , but illegal economic migrants. Thats the issue here , not the genuine refugee's who appear to be left behind. And they have been left behind in counties in the Middle East.

Whether the person uploading the YouTube clip i watch is a Nazi or conspiracy theorist or even an Eskimo for that matter is irrelevant to me. I look at what is before me and make up my own mind .

I look forward to watching any video showing to me that these so called troublemaking economic immigrants were provoked by unprovoked locals or lynch mobs which in turn cause them to retaliate in the manner that have.

We all know what's happening in Syria, who is bombing who, who is buying oil from who , how 9 million people have been displaced and the political chess being played there.

The issue here is the mass illegals migration of people from other countries who are using refugee status to enter E.U countries illegally.
Young guys from Albania, Pakistan , Bangladesh , Nigeria to name a few.
The problem is that the stats in that video are completely false. They even say they got them from the UN. Here's the official UN report:

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

51% Syria Arab Republic
20% Afghanistan
7% Iraq
etc

"The vast majority of those attempting this dangerous crossing are in need of international protection, fleeing war, violence and persecution in their country of origin."

This is why I say not to get your stats from a conspiracy theorist video. Instead go to the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.