Australian society as a whole : Reflecting for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn it. I guess I have to leave it to the inmates to rape him then.....but I doubt they will be using their feet.
Pedos and rapists in prison rarely get it easy. I think being raped would be the nicest thing that happens to them during their time in prison.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pedos and rapists in prison rarely get it easy. I think being raped would be the nicest thing that happens to them during their time in prison.
Good, fuk em. Scummiest of the scum.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Actually I'd like them to:
1. Not so much to bring back the death penalty, but to instate mandatory minimum sentencing, AND mandatory revocation of bail for some offences.
2. Amalgamate Road Rules to be Australia wide (not state wide).
3. Amalgamate all laws to be Australia wide (not state wide).
4. Amalgamate Driving Licenses to be Australia wide (ditto CTP/Green Slip laws).

This way regardless where you are, where you live, where you move to, you can hit up the local Australian Roads / Licensing office and do what you need to.

There's no reason to have such things "state dependent".

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Positives- freedom to practise any faith insofar as it doesn't interfere with another's personal freedom, including my right to atheism
- the opportunity for any willing person to improve their life to the degree they're willing to push themselves
- XXXX Bitter
- The Black Bunny kitchen at Alex Heads, best beer in all the lands
- The freedom to build the most kickass custom chainsaws, to a level that makes one's pubes twitch
- Canterbury- Bankstown Bulldogs
-Pies (no sauce or it's a sh*t go)
- the best beef on earth

Negative- The ridiculous centralisation focused on our capital cities and the ingrained dismissal of rural and regional Straya. We have so much under utilised land that is readily available without the need to rape Crown Land/ national parks. Give some incentive for people to seek a life outside busted arse cities and we have the opportunity to grow the nation well beyond the spectrum of our current narrow minded politicians. Want to complain that land or housing is unaffordable? Try not demanding that your entry level house be within 15 minutes of the CBD. Don't expect more bathrooms than bedrooms. Bring yourself back to reality and give up the sad sense of self entitlement that has begun to pervade our society.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Positives- freedom to practise any faith insofar as it doesn't interfere with another's personal freedom, including my right to atheism
- the opportunity for any willing person to improve their life to the degree they're willing to push themselves
- XXXX Bitter
- The freedom to build the most kickass custom chainsaws, to a level that makes one's pubes twitch
- the best beef on earth

Negative- The ridiculous centralisation focused on our capital cities and the ingrained dismissal of rural and regional Straya. We have so much under utilised land that is readily available without the need to rape Crown Land/ national parks. Give some incentive for people to seek a life outside busted arse cities and we have the opportunity to grow the nation well beyond the spectrum of our current narrow minded politicians. Want to complain that land or housing is unaffordable? Try not demanding that your entry level house be within 15 minutes of the CBD. Don't expect more bathrooms than bedrooms. Bring yourself back to reality and give up the sad sense of self entitlement that has begun to pervade our society.
****ing excellent post brother.

I am actually surprised to such an intellectual post from him, given his recent posting history.

lol

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Mate, I gave up on the kennel many moons ago. Since checking back in, I'm conflicted. There are a number of good posters that inspire and embrace banter- including you conspiracy theory nutters hahaha! Sadly there a number of douches that are purely unwilling to entertain the notion that there is a world outside their narrow perspective. Keep fighting the good fight and may the Eels forever miss the top 8

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Theres nowhere to take a shit when driving through the northern territory and the heat that reflects of that red dirt burns your balls
Mate, you've got to go the bushranger turd. Back ya arse up to a spinifex Bush the just stand and deliver.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, I gave up on the kennel many moons ago. Since checking back in, I'm conflicted. There are a number of good posters that inspire and embrace banter- including you conspiracy theory nutters hahaha! Sadly there a number of douches that are purely unwilling to entertain the notion that there is a world outside their narrow perspective. Keep fighting the good fight and may the Eels forever miss the top 8

yeah but baby jokes will never be funny, other than that you rock!

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
What do you like ? Australia has awesome climate, amazing beaches, sensational rainforests, country side to die for, quality of life second to non,

What do you hate ? Ungrateful refugees that turn to terrorism

What do we need ? Rural areas to grow, magor city's are overpopulated, there is amazing towns all over Australia, government need to do more to reduce congestion within the magor city's and help grow rural towns into city's,

What should we adopt ? Death penalty for convicted sex offenders

Who does things swell ? Our farmers, they battle the good times and the bad times and produce some of the best product to rival anything from around the world,
AHA !
We have arrived.

Great post Skip .... I agree with all of your sentiments here.
I really didn't mean to irritate nerves.

Defence for my thread includes the following ...

(a) My original post began with 3 positives.

(b) On a forum that embraces microscopic self-loathing and analysing the minutia of everything our club/coach/CEO does, I would have thought me coming on board and pointing out "friendly criticisms" was simply a case of "when in Rome" ..... (oh yes, I went there)

(c) It's off-season : Do we really need to defend our 'current thinking' at this time of year ? We're all bored as f*ck aren't we ? We talk about the same shit every year don't we ?

(d) The fact we're some 85+ posts in demonstrates to me that off all places and in spite of everything we are, "The Kennel" CAN have a somewhat intellectual back'n'forth ... even more amazing given the cast of characters left behind and the time of year !!!

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Theres nowhere to take a shit when driving through the northern territory and the heat that reflects of that red dirt burns your balls
Mate, you've got to go the bushranger turd. Back ya arse up to a spinifex Bush the just stand and deliver.
Put this post in the "Great Moments in Kennel History" ..... It's awesome on a THOWzand levels !!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
- XXXX Bitter
- the best beef on earth

I nodded my head at most of your post except for the XXXX bit. I do drink it once a week at Royal QLD GOlf Club (but that's becuase its the only cheap full strength they have).

I am in intrigued by this Black Bunny Kitchen - will check out next time i'm in that neck of the woods.

The QLD craft beer scene is really kicking off. Finally there are alternatives to XXXX Gold.

Do we have a beer appreciation thread? Should we start one?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I nodded my head at most of your post except for the XXXX bit. I do drink it once a week at Royal QLD GOlf Club (but that's becuase its the only cheap full strength they have).

I am in intrigued by this Black Bunny Kitchen - will check out next time i'm in that neck of the woods.

The QLD craft beer scene is really kicking off. Finally there are alternatives to XXXX Gold.

Do we have a beer appreciation thread? Should we start one?
Hell yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.