Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Time to upgrade. What's good atm and likely to get better?

Got an iPhone 5s now with Optus but not sure if I want to be stuck with the same thing again for another 2 years.

Good music/podcast compatibility shit a must.

Go!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not a fan of Galaxy's at all. The new Xperia looks alright

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
When is the 7 likely to drop? I do like the new Xperia but not 100% on android plus I'm OCD when it comes to itunes

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When is the 7 likely to drop? I do like the new Xperia but not 100% on android plus I'm OCD when it comes to itunes
Just wait for the 7 it will come out September next year.
However there's a rumour that Apple will release a 4 inch iPhone start of next year

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Xperia Z5 Premium is pure sex that thing. I'd buy it if it wasn't so bloody expensive.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
S6 non edge.

It's a hand held super computer lol

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
S6 non edge.

It's a hand held super computer lol
how do you find the battery life on them? i currently have an S5 and seriously the battery lasts for days with low-medium use. love it. but the S4 and S2 are fukking terrible. lucky to get a full day.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pretty good since I live on here lol I also had an S4 and it's a lot better than that.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not on the cutting edge of tech, but I have an ASUS Zenfone 2 bought from Kogan, but looking there recently they are selling the OnePlus 2, which looks to have some VERY good specs for its price tag

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't be an isheep tbh. If you don't like a galaxy have a look at HTC one 9 or e9+

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
friend bought an OPPO and says its very good and would not go back to apple again

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What's an OPPO?
Smart phone from China. Has been around for a while but only just started to become popular. Uses android looks pretty good from what I have seen but when it comes to phones I am Apple all the way!!!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Smart phone from China. Has been around for a while but only just started to become popular. Uses android looks pretty good from what I have seen but when it comes to phones I am Apple all the way!!!
just googled it. it has a rotating camera on one of their versions. how cool.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Samsung Note series is the way to go. I would never use an apple product ever again. The only downside to the Samsung is that the screen costs more than the f*cking phone if it breaks.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Samsung Note series is the way to go. I would never use an apple product ever again. The only downside to the Samsung is that the screen costs more than the f*cking phone if it breaks.
But they are also bloody huge.

When I got my current phone I had the option of the s5 over the s4 for a few extra bucks but knocked it back as it was just big.

A note is good for those who do most of their browsing on their mobile instead or their laptop etc but it's a struggle to fit in one's pocket :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Xperia Z5 Premium is pure sex that thing. I'd buy it if it wasn't so bloody expensive.
Z5 premium looks good but isn't doing to well in the reviews. Plus Xperia's for some reason aren't compatible with lots of apps. People keep hassling Sony about it but they just say that the app makers need to make the apps compatible with Xperia.

Waterproof is good though and the Xperia screens are always good.

Status
Not open for further replies.