Batman v superman featuring Wonder Woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So hyped for this movie new trailer linked.
What do you guys think?
I personally love everything I've seen I just hope they don't play with the canon and make Wonder Woman stronger than superman to help that feminism movement lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fis-9Zqu2Ro

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they are going to fight for about 30 minutes because batman is jealous of him coming into gotham or something, before somebody can win there is going to be another bad guy coming in and they have to work together to win the battle

im pretty sure its going to go something like that, they need to protect both of them

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
they are going to fight for about 30 minutes because batman is jealous of him coming into gotham or something, before somebody can win there is going to be another bad guy coming in and they have to work together to win the battle

im pretty sure its going to go something like that, they need to protect both of them
Lol no batman doesn't like that superman sees himself as a pagan God and wants him to know that he can bleed like any mutha fkr wooooo.

You need to watch the dark knight part 1&2 animated movies they are heavily used as a source material for this movie.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly.. I thought it looked eh..started off ok until the guy from Facebook turned up playing the guy from Facebook..then it picked up a touch but died a sad death with that final lame joke.. Oh one more thing..either Lex is causing Supes to be a bit cranky..and then he becomes cuddly again..or Supes and Batfleck genuinely hate each other..but it's obvious they eventually start up a bromance..hence that final..um..joke..for want of a better term..

Ps. Good to see one of the Trolls from The Lord of the Rings is finally getting some work as Doomsday..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly.. I thought it looked eh..started off ok until the guy from Facebook turned up playing the guy from Facebook..then it picked up a touch but died a sad death with that final lame joke.. Oh one more thing..either Lex is causing Supes to be a bit cranky..and then he becomes cuddly again..or Supes and Batfleck genuinely hate each other..but it's obvious they eventually start up a bromance..hence that final..um..joke..for want of a better term..

Ps. Good to see one of the Trolls from The Lord of the Rings is finally getting some work as Doomsday..
Lol yeah good point I've watched he trailer a good 20 times, I preferred the other trailers they were more dark and had more mystery to it. But at the same time everyone knows superman and batman are best friends in the comics and shit so yeah.
I don't like the approach they took with lex in this either it's like a failed attempt at being the joker or something I'm just not feeling it.
I really hope the movie isn't a disappointment.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol yeah good point I've watched he trailer a good 20 times, I preferred the other trailers they were more dark and had more mystery to it. But at the same time everyone knows superman and batman are best friends in the comics and shit so yeah.
I don't like the approach they took with lex in this either it's like a failed attempt at being the joker or something I'm just not feeling it.
I really hope the movie isn't a disappointment.
On a positive note..Jeremy Irons seems like a kickass Alfred..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol please post that aqua man scene from family guy where the chick is getting raped I die every time I see it lol.
Haven't seen that one.. But I suppose it'd be nice to talk to fish.. But honestly apart from Jaws and Moby Dick the deep don't hold to many buy guys.. Maybe he could send piranhas up toilet S-bends and bite crime bosses on the bum!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haven't seen that one.. But I suppose it'd be nice to talk to fish.. But honestly apart from Jaws and Moby Dick the deep don't hold to many buy guys.. Maybe he could send piranhas up toilet S-bends and bite crime bosses on the bum!
Lol well he threw a star fish and some gold fish jumped around him hahaha. I'd post it but I'm at gym.

Someone please post it

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Sorry, having had sex and leaving my house on a regular basis I have no idea what this faecal thread is about. Sounds well gay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.