Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you explain to me why unborn children are more important to your God than the firstborn children he allegedly ordered massacred because someone dissed his posse?
When did God order to kill unborn children? If you're talking about the Moses story, he didn't order anyone lol.

And secondly the God you call my God is also the God of Jews and Muslims not just Christians. You all wanna move on from religion talk yet keep bringing it up.

Also since you keep bringing my religion into it, Jesus forbids to hate our enemies so while you would happily see zealots dead, I would not.

You need to work on your morals since you don't have God to guide you and they're clearly contradicting.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont see this thread seeing light of the day.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
When did God order to kill unborn children? If you're talking about the Moses story, he didn't order anyone lol.

And secondly the God you call my God is also the God of Jews and Muslims not just Christians. You all wanna move on from religion talk yet keep bringing it up.

Also since you keep bringing my religion into it, Jesus forbids to hate our enemies so while you would happily see zealots dead, I would not.

You need to work on your morals since you don't have God to guide you and they're clearly contradicting.
Should my moral outlook include beating, raping and shaming children into suicide- then refusing their burial in consecrated ground because the mortal sin is clearly with the victim and not the predator? Should it includes slavery, infanticide, rape, genocide..... Just how much of your holy book should it include?

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
You see it as being blinded, they see it as seeing the truth and people like you are blinded by your own pride.
Correct. Pride in having my own moral compass rather than relying on a selection of fables cobbled together by bronze age goat herders.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should my moral outlook include beating, raping and shaming children into suicide- then refusing their burial in consecrated ground because the mortal sin is clearly with the victim and not the predator? Should it includes slavery, infanticide, rape, genocide..... Just how much of your holy book should it include?
Show me where Jesus says to genocide, rape, make your kids turn to suicide.
You do realise Jesus was the guy that stopped a prostitute from being stoned?
You do realise Jesus said to accept children and love them as heaven is like children.

I think you have the wrong book buddy, and the Catholic Church heavily condemns everything you have just mentioned, so I don't know what the fuk you're on about if you are referring to Catholicism.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Show me where Jesus says to genocide, rape, make your kids turn to suicide.
You do realise Jesus was the guy that stopped a prostitute from being stoned?
You do realise Jesus said to accept children and love them as heaven is like children.

I think you have the wrong book buddy, and the Catholic Church heavily condemns everything you have just mentioned, so I don't know what the fuk you're on about if you are referring to Catholicism.
Hahaha! Have you even read the ****ing thing? Shit is brutal. And of course Jesus was down with hookers, he had kids with one.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha! Have you even read the ****ing thing? Shit is brutal. And of course Jesus was down with hookers, he had kids with one.
You seem pretty heavy duty able to dis respect the bible knowing you won't get bashed for it and for calling who we Christians believe to be the one God down with hookers and had a child with one of his creations.
Extremely disrespectful and of course no action will be taken by the mods as I'm not gonna chuck a fit over it, although maybe I should aye.
It's a weird mentality you have, like you do know democracy was built on the basis of Christianity right? Christianity brought in a lot of freedoms for people's around the world. The very country your living in was built on Christian values and we live in the best country in the world.
You've turned this into a disrespectful hate rant about Christianiry.

Anyways show me where Jesus allowed rape, pushed for suicide and promoted genocide.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
mate seriously, give it a break.
You know me and you still hate each other but we have never dis respected in this manner to our respected religious teachings.
I haven't opened my mouth lately about Catholicism or anything and this guy is just wanting to light a spark.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
You seem pretty heavy duty able to dis respect the bible knowing you won't get bashed for it and for calling who we Christians believe to be the one God down with hookers and had a child with one of his creations.
Extremely disrespectful and of course no action will be taken by the mods as I'm not gonna chuck a fit over it, although maybe I should aye.
It's a weird mentality you have, like you do know democracy was built on the basis of Christianity right? Christianity brought in a lot of freedoms for people's around the world. The very country your living in was built on Christian values and we live in the best country in the world.
You've turned this into a disrespectful hate rant about Christianiry.

Anyways show me where Jesus allowed rape, pushed for suicide and promoted genocide.
Read the book.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This thread has been . . .

ABORTED.

Move this conversation over to another thread, and except the banstick to make an appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.