Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I had a time machine and could travel back in time to stop Hitler... I'd travel back in time to before Jessica Alba is famous so I'd have a slightly better chance with her.
I wouldn't I'd go back to medieval times with an uzi and fukk shit up, then bag me a busty princess give her a good one.
Then go forward into the early 80s and see metallica as a club band get a demo tape go back into time and play it for Jesus to see if he digs it than get a few lotto numbers

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't I'd go back to medieval times with an uzi and fukk shit up, then bag me a busty princess give her a good one.
Then go forward into the early 80s and see metallica as a club band get a demo tape go back into time and play it for Jesus to see if he digs it than get a few lotto numbers
Lotto, thats the easy solution

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd probably go back to the start of the Earth to see it form. Then after about 5 minutes of watching I'd realise that nothing was going to happen for at least a million years, then I'd go get drunk with Bon Scott.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep then once you got a few million go back to 1975 and put 5 million into Microsoft shares should set you up for a bit
Back in 75 you could probably buy 50% of Microsoft's shares for about $10k

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would memorise all results 1 season of footy (or write them down), travel back in time to before the first week, and put Multi after Multi on, just parlaying the $'s, after that, who really cares about the rest, because I would be RICH!
You have seen Back to the Future 2?

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
She has no right to terminate life. That is gods job. They can give it up for adoption.
That is complete horseshit. It's zealots like you too blinded by the dogma you've been force fed from birth that make a genocidal rampage look inviting to functioning humans. May you and all God bothering freaks contract Ebola.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Correct it's my belief as I said it's what I think and that's my opinion other like yourself are more than welcome to have you're own opinions as well as I asked what you all thought. Look all this what if questions looks like just finding an excuse for abortion I am going to see what the Catholic Church says about abortion in extreme circumstances and get back to you.
Are you incapable of rational thought? Why is it necessary to be spoon fed an outdated mantra spouted by the Vatican as opposed to constructing an opinion of your own?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you incapable of rational thought? Why is it necessary to be spoon fed an outdated mantra spouted by the Vatican as opposed to constructing an opinion of your own?
The Vatican teaches what Jesus taught therefore his teachings are forever. I am not forcing you too believe that so what's the issue?
You choose to place yourself above God and choose yourself what's wrong and right, me, I choose to my pride aside and choose the side of God who can destroy me.

By you wishing death upon literally billions of people how exactly does that make you a good person?
I'm against murder, but it seems like you're for murder for certain people who doesn't have the same beliefs.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
The Vatican teaches what Jesus taught therefore his teachings are forever. I am not forcing you too believe that so what's the issue?
You choose to place yourself above God and choose yourself what's wrong and right, me, I choose to my pride aside and choose the side of God who can destroy me.

By you wishing death upon literally billions of people how exactly does that make you a good person?
I'm against murder, but it seems like you're for murder for certain people who doesn't have the same beliefs.
Lamb is delicious, therefore the death of sheep is of no consequence haha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lamb is delicious, therefore the death of sheep is of no consequence haha
Ahhh I see as long as we make fun of a certain religious group all is well.
You seem extremely hypacritical, on one side you're pro abortion and women have the freedom to choose to but should someone choose to believe in God, killing them is hilarious and justified.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Can you explain to me why unborn children are more important to your God than the firstborn children he allegedly ordered massacred because someone dissed his posse?

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Anyone is welcome to their faith, in most people I see it as a valuable part of the person they have become. Zealots of all types are a different story. Them, I happily wish dead.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You have to have money to make money lol
If I knew what happened in the 8 hours of share market today and I have $ 1000 (not a big amount considering you can borrow that money from someone if you dont have it straight away)

I will end up making a million in 8 hours easy , if I have the todays charts 8 hours earlier.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If I knew what happened in the 8 hours of share market today and I have $ 1000 (not a big amount considering you can borrow that money from someone if you dont have it straight away)

I will end up making a million in 8 hours easy , if I have the todays charts 8 hours earlier.
A million these days will get you nothing how can you retire :grinning:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Anyone is welcome to their faith, in most people I see it as a valuable part of the person they have become. Zealots of all types are a different story. Them, I happily wish dead.
Zealots are jews aren't they?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A million these days will get you nothing how can you retire :grinning:

I said that would be "easy" with $1000,

Ofcourse if i am going back in the morning when the share market starts, i will be more prepared, borrowing as much money from the banks as i can, sell my car, house, wife, kids, everyone and then play the market, cos i know how every stock will trend through out the day and bingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.