Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't have a link but saw a thread on Reddit with a news tweet that Loko has been charged with drug possession.

Any idea if it's a new charge on top of the old one or just shit from the eccy bust?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
He just doesn't know how to stay away from trouble

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly when will guys like this learn. Such a disappointment he has all the talent in the world. I for one really hoped he could get it together for us but clearly he is just plain dumb and sometimes you just can't help people like this. Shame really

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really pleased to see this reported in the article I saw as "Former NRL player" not "Bulldogs player".

Good f'ing riddance.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are players out there not good enough to play FG who would kill to have the talent this guy possess but he just takes it for granted.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolute dud. Even if he was being paid by Parra it was a waste of our facilities and staff time on him.

Also goes to show our club take a chance on the wrong players.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They were having a BBQ and his Mrs told him to go and get some ice

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So we dont go for james roberts or dylan walker but we had this clown

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he even a Bulldog anymore?

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares this muppet is no longer on our books ... delete thread please!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Really pleased to see this reported in the article I saw as "Former NRL player" not "Bulldogs player".

Good f'ing riddance.
It was a nice change to see something being written that wasn't influenced by Rupert Murdoch's agenda.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So we dont go for james roberts or dylan walker but we had this clown
He was paid 20% of what the other were paid and only bought as back up. Its like comparing Black Caviar with a camel running around in Alice Springs. Just not the same thing

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was paid 20% of what the other were paid and only bought as back up. Its like comparing Black Caviar with a camel running around in Alice Springs. Just not the same thing
What they're getting paid is irrelevant ,the others are better and we should have had a crack

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What they're getting paid is irrelevant ,the others are better and we should have had a crack
Not saying we shouldn't but Loko was signed because we need to have a 25 man squad. Walker is 1st grade material Loko was cannon fodder who had a few good games two generations ago. He was just there to make up the numbers not be a contender

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not saying we shouldn't but Loko was signed because we need to have a 25 man squad. Walker is 1st grade material Loko was cannon fodder who had a few good games two generations ago. He was just there to make up the numbers not be a contender
yeh but even signed means he had the opportunity to play out of his skin and not do anything stupid and he could made himself hard to leave out. Especially when we had injury problems at various times. He blew this opportunity.

He blew it from the start. Before a match was played he got caught hammered behind the wheel. Could have killed someone or any number of people. I stopped liking him then TBH

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeh but even signed means he had the opportunity to play out of his skin and not do anything stupid and he could made himself hard to leave out. Especially when we had injury problems at various times. He blew this opportunity.

He blew it from the start. Before a match was played he got caught hammered behind the wheel. Could have killed someone or any number of people. I stopped liking him then TBH
Exactly my point. He was never really first grade material. Just there to make up the numbers. He blew his opportunity but I don't think anyone outside the kennel thought he anything better than reserve grade anymore, especially with that attitude.

Where as Walker is seen as a rep player. Loko was never in his class

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
**** him, just another idiot who can't use his brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.