Retention and Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
The year prior to Lichaa joining us his effective tackles was higher than Ennis's. I posted the stat on hear last year but it was some ridiculous number like 250 tackles and 6 missed. That was his first year playing FG games and he didn't play every game. I don't think his defence can be put under any scrutiny especially when there are turnstiles in our line like Reynolds & She-rex around, both who are senior players compared to him.
and most of that time he was coming off the bench.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichaa's defense has been just as good as Ennis. The only thing he loses to Ennis is in leadership and in this year, decision making. Although i'm very inclined to think most of our hookers are being hampered by Hasler
Agree 100%

If any proof is needed just compare the performance of Ennis the Bulldog to that of Ennis the Shark.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My concern with Lichaa is firstly his defence. I saw a few tries we concede this year from him either missing tackles or not reading the play or was it fatigue atvthe end of the game. Maybe a full off season 2 get use to 80mins couple with one year more experience he will improve. Then he can run more from dummy half & if Des alliws him to kick then will offer mire attackive options to take a little pressure of our halves etc. I really like cook fast from dummy half & his picking up players bending backwards defensive tackles in his cameo 1st grade matches!
I couldn't read on after your first sentence.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol licha's defense is great and is actually better then ennis

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The main reason we bought him was he played 4 junior kangaroos & he was young talented player & offered more in attack especially pace with some dummy half running compared to the older slower Ennis. I want to see that next year!

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unless Des sprays a can of mortein to stop / depress his attack / adlib ability to play off the cuff b more free spirit ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Please not another Ennis vs Lichaa ffs

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is des ballsy enough to go in with the same game plan? I reckon he would. In some ways not making the 8 would be a blessing disguise. It would rile up internal forces to stop sucking this guy's dick and spit it out on his face. Someone needs to tell him he is a nutter.

Everyone is in awe of his coaching abilities. And I'm not doubting he is good but someone needs to grab him by his hair and yell in his face that he is fking wrong!

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walker? Not heard that one at all?
Heard Rabbits are looking at offloading Chris McQueen and Dylan Walker to cash in on Burgess. Apparently dogs were enquiring about Walker and Titans looking at McQueen

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Heard Rabbits are looking at offloading Chris McQueen and Dylan Walker to cash in on Burgess. Apparently dogs were enquiring about Walker and Titans looking at McQueen
What the? No way in the world would they let go of Walker. Sounds the same sort of fantasy stuff Eel fans are saying about Rona and us with Hoppa. No chance of Rona being let go for Hoppa from us. I'd put Walker being let go from Bunnies in the same boat. I'd say they would offload all of their roster besides GI before Walker. I hope you are right. I just highly highly doubt it.

The same nitwit Eel fans dreaming about Rona are claiming it's McQueen & Grant on the chopping block for SBurgess. I'd say Tyrell, Sutton etc would be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.