DOGS SNARE KNIGHTS YOUNG GUN - Kerrod Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I do appologise for my previous post as I was distracted. This kid can play. He was a standout all through the year and especially in the finals. Beats defenders with great footwork at the line and can set up his winger. These are the types of signing I like to see from the club. He is still young and shows natural strength.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, if he can play at fullback, we could put Morris back where he belongs, on the wing. Sounds like a good signing. Damn! I'm beginning to think 2016 might be a good year for us. Must not get excited.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We can sign the entire Queensland Origin backline but with our current halves we ain't doing shit.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Solid games when I have seen him play. Im not jumping up & down with excitement over his signing but im certainly not disappointed neither.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes, Dez doesn't have the balls to promote anyone.
I guess Des never promoted Lane, Fualalo, Ese'ese, Perrett, Phillips, Klemmer, Jackson, Finucane, Lafai or Mbye.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great. A centre.
That'll solve all our problems.

Malla

Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
http://www.cessnockadvertiser.com.au/story/2564498/cessnock-goannas-grand-final-player-profiles/

Based on this article he can also play in the halves. Seems as though we have at the very least picked up a utility off the bench - looks like Des has almost replace Cook and if we do end up playing him off the bench because of his versatility, it signals his motives in changing our game plan for next season with the reduction in interchange.
No no no. He is in no way a replacement for cook lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
By that I meant his utility value.
Not really. Cook was only ever going to play Hooker at the club. Holland can play across the whole backline, doubt he will ever be an option for the halves though. Mortimer will be more of a replacement for Cook if he decides to join the club.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not really. Cook was only ever going to play Hooker at the club. Holland can play across the whole backline, doubt he will ever be an option for the halves though. Mortimer will be more of a replacement for Cook if he decides to join the club.
Agreed.

Malla

Reaction score
True - good call. I was just thinking beyond that and Cooks being able to play at fullback, the halves and hooker.

We'll see what happens with Holland.

A

Alexander the Great

Lets hope he goes hard not like that k@nt trex. Takes our money and no happy ending.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched some highlights of the kid,,, He's ok, not that quick but solidish.. Reminds me of a slow josh morris lol

IM STILL CUT WE LET JAELENE FEENEY GO!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just watched some highlights of the kid,,, He's ok, not that quick but solidish.. Reminds me of a slow josh morris lol

IM STILL CUT WE LET JAELENE FEENEY GO!
Thats what annoys me with des,he lets good juniors go or doesnt give guys in nsw cup a go then pays big $$ to get players

Status
Not open for further replies.