The Will Hopoate Thread - 200k or 200nay

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well theres alot of "don't sign him, his shit" talk, so lets here it, who would you guys sign?
we need halfs and we should of signed seizer, maloney or even foran if we had the money but of course that went on the dud t-rex. I don't think there is anyone of worth left?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dunno... But he is a Mormon

Hilarious if he asked for this. Maybe quit League and get a job where you don't need to work Sunday mate.

I hope we don't sign him as I see him as yet another ex Manly dud but the 350k figure being thrown around isn't ridiculous especially with how high the salary cap is now.
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

(South Park fans know what I mean)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoppa makes more metres per game than Perrett and less errors, he's also 7 years younger. Which first grade player has gone to Parra and played better there in the last few years. If I had a choice between Perrett at $150k and Hoppa at $200k I'd rather take a chance on Hoppa, maximum 2 year deal with option in our favour after the first year.

this

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pre Mormon mission - Hoppa was a gun through juniors, then NRL and then shined on debut for NSW. That player has to be there somewhere. If the price is right could be a bargain.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopoate plays like Mitch Brown these days. No thanks.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopoate plays like Mitch Brown these days. No thanks.
Well that makes Hoppa a pretty good player. Mitch Brown got a Man of the Match playing fullback the last season he was with us.:-)

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
well theres alot of "don't sign him, his shit" talk, so lets here it, who would you guys sign?
Anyone that makes Perrett stay far far far far far far far far far far far away from our FG team

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kirisome Au'ava, Dane Nielsen, Dale Copley.
You have been parading your Au'va agenda (amongst other players) with regard to his actions against women, yet come out encouraging his signing.

I have yet to see any logic and coherent reasoning behind any of your posts on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.