Parramatta shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I went to SJB. The principle was a Jew and he didn't hide the fact he hated the Muslim kids.

Btw, the Muslims supposedly doing it for their religion, have no idea about religion. They're ignorant and uneducated, and this makes them easy targets to be brainwahsed by the evil and wicked that supposedly commit these crimes in the name of a religion they themselves know nothing about.

very well said. this is exactly what is happening with these retards.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it all comes down to parenting or lack of ..I doubt very highly this kid had 'no history' of mental health issues.

I'd bet my house he is a radical at school and in society

His parents need to be made accountable , it's obvious he has been brought up badly considering the parents have pissed off overseas and left a minor at home.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So were his parents were overseas before he committed this atrocity or they left after they found out what he had done?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So were his parents were overseas before he committed this atrocity or they left after they found out what he had done?
Who cares
This nut case is dead
The biggest question that needs to be addressed is where did it all go wrong for this kid
He was only 15
Am I right he grew up in Australia?
Forgive me guys I don't know all the facts or background on this kid

Somehow in Australia we need to teach these kids how good we have it in Australia and that fighting against Australia is the wrong choice
We need to prevent these impressionable kids turning to the dark side and staying happy healthy Aussie kids
Enjoying our wonderful freedom and carefree way of life
It's why they are here in the first place
Otherwise they would have stayed where they were
Their parents I referring to above

You watch children play store school
Kids don't see race or religion and know nothing of the worlds issues
Children play with other children without any discrimination or hatred
So how do they learn it in teens

Time for Australia to work with Islamic people more
The more Australia isolate them the more the problem grows

Somehow Islamic people and the wider Australian people who are non Islamic need to embrace each other more and break down the barriers

Then young Islamic kids won't turn to Isis for example as they will love Australia

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the middle Eastern crime squad are located in that building. Good chance it isn't a religious/politically motivated thing, rather than an individual butt hurt of a certain little group/family/boy who have considered them self offended and went to get revenge. Kid was probably trying to seem like a bad ass, by pretending he was a part of the bigger terrorist mainframe when really he was nothing.
Bet he went and stole the gun from his older brother who runs coke, or it was a dare from older guys to prove his worth. Really, so sad. I bet ISIS had nothing to do with it beyond possibly giving ideas to the murderous, angry, dumb little ****.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I dont know. It isnt the Muslim community doing the shit. These idiots in ISIS are about as Muslim as the pope. Its the radicals they need to weed out. They prey on the weak and young who dont know any better. We need to have a zero tolerance with the radicalisers. You get caught speaking radical, deported, simple. If you are an aussie as in nowhere to be deported to, jail. Like this idiot who shot people in Martin place. He was known to police and a known radical. He should have been deported years before the shooting. They should offer big rewards for dobbing in radicalisers. Cash is also something young vulnerable people will go for.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How many more of these ****s are we going to let in ffs

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Millions of migrants flooding into the West without identification, expect more of this to happen in the future.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently he was playing old vinyl records backwards

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My parents are immigrants from Lebanon and they even say our government has to be careful letting in people from Iran, Iran, Syria and Egypt/African-Arab countries because they are known to have alot of extremist views and terrorist groups growing in those areas.

To be honest I agree, no offence to the good people from these areas but alot of those people are ****ing crazy and become easily brainwashed in the name of God with any religion plus they are so behind when it comes to living together in peace with others despite their backgrounds or religious choices.

People in Lebanon use to be like this by identifying by their religious background not race but it is starting to phase out as more young people are becoming educated and tolerant of each other while other arab countries are falling behind big time, explains why not many people go past those countries for holidays rather the need to visit family...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My parents are immigrants from Lebanon and they even say our government has to be careful letting in people from Iran, Iran, Syria and Egypt/African-Arab countries because they are known to have alot of extremist views and terrorist groups growing in those areas.

To be honest I agree, no offence to the good people from these areas but alot of those people are ****ing crazy and become easily brainwashed in the name of God with any religion plus they are so behind when it comes to living together in peace with others despite their backgrounds or religious choices.

People in Lebanon use to be like this by identifying by their religious background not race but it is starting to phase out as more young people are becoming educated and tolerant of each other while other arab countries are falling behind big time, explains why not many people go past those countries for holidays rather the need to visit family...

do you know there are more ISIS recruits in the world per capita from Australia than your syria, iraq or any other arab country.

based on that aussies shouldnt be allowed to enter any country.

Absolutely checks need to be put in place who enters the country, but you do need to realise that those people are running from prosecution and death.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
do you know there are more ISIS recruits in the world per capita from Australia than your syria, iraq or any other arab country.

Absolutely checks need to be put in place who enters the country, but you do need to realise that those people are running from prosecution and death.
I don't believe that Australia has the highest recruits per capita because I've heard in Europe there a few countries (France is a good one) who have had/still have alot of people go for ISIS which I think is way larger then what Australia has provided.

Also what reason do people from here need to go there? All the so called ISIS recruits from here I have seen are just losers, failures and social outcast who are so deluded to get brainwashed into thinking they can go fight in a war with no training or anything lol...

We know one family whose sons were born here and grew up decently but 3 of them decided to go help ISIS, they all are over 120kg (real big fat *****) with no education or any resemblance to be able to survive in harsh conditions as a real soldier could and they even had their own families here (why would they leave?). Their family have disowned them, don't want even be involved with them and all are presumed dead already.

The problem is the people who are running away from prosecution and death aren't always legit (can be said for alot of different type of so called refugees) and you don't know if they are criminals who are just looking to escape their country's harsh penalties then bring their crime to another country.

I agree checks needs to be done, for me a mental assessment, criminal background check and stability test needs to be performed similar to people wanting to fly in and out Australia legally have done to them. For me most Arab counties (bar Lebanon to an extent) and Arab-African countries have too many crazy ***** to trust even as refugees lol...

I don't have an issue with refugees but you have to be careful with them these days.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

keyword is 'capita' and most of those recruits have the name Muhammad and not smith. The thing about the migrants is most of them aren't even from syria, none of them have IDs either. The Polish were saying how the migrants were richer then they were and were all dressed better.

Its also funny because they all left croatia and other countries because they wanted to go to germany and to countries that had higher welfare. If I were fleeing from persecution I wouldn't care where I was as long as I was safe.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its pretty insane to start with that people believe in a magical being in the sky and then secondly want to die for it.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The problem is the people who are running away from prosecution and death aren't always legit (can be said for alot of different type of so called refugees) and you don't know if they are criminals who are just looking to escape their country's harsh penalties then bring their crime to another country.

I agree checks needs to be done, for me a mental assessment, criminal background check and stability test needs to be performed similar to people wanting to fly in and out Australia legally have done to them. For me most Arab counties (bar Lebanon to an extent) and Arab-African countries have too many crazy ***** to trust even as refugees lol...

I don't have an issue with refugees but you have to be careful with them these days.
The Hungarian government took some phones from the refugees and they had dismemberment images and all other sick stuff on them. You really dont know where the majority of them come from or who they are.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
keyword is 'capita' and most of those recruits have the name Muhammad and not smith. The thing about the migrants is most of them aren't even from syria, none of them have IDs either. The Polish were saying how the migrants were richer then they were and were all dressed better.

Its also funny because they all left croatia and other countries because they wanted to go to germany and to countries that had higher welfare. If I were fleeing from persecution I wouldn't care where I was as long as I was safe.

well you dont have to worry about the 12000 coming over here cos majority if not all of them are not gonna be muslim anyway.

People saying that refugees are only targeting wealthy European countries, forget to see that Jordan is half full of syrian refugees,hundreds and thousands in Turkey and Pakistan houses 1.6 million refugees from Afghanistan , ofcourse all muslim countries.

ofcourse the refugees with money will be able to make their way out of the war torn areas, poor, old and weak who cannot afford physically or financially to leave are getting left behind.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its pretty insane to start with that people believe in a magical being in the sky and then secondly want to die for it.
Nothing wrong with religion in general but what people do to an extreme is wrong like dying and killing others for it.

The Hungarian government took some phones from the refugees and they had dismemberment images and all other sick stuff on them. You really dont know where the majority of them come from or who they are.
Yeah you get some really ****ed up people acting as refugees who then just do the same shit they escape to...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I believe in the magical Dude but I ain't going to kill over Him. Actually he keeps me from killing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.