The Bulldogs in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
You're acting as if the season starts tomorrow guys.

We've got to have a solid preseason and who knows, we could even pull what Bennett did to Brisbane.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can only see 2016 being a repeat of 2015. We will be competitive, but not in the class of the top four sides - whoever they are. We will lose games we should have won, and win easy games by less than six points. Despite sitting around 10th spot, we will lose half our side to SOO, and have at least four players sidelined for weeks from indiscretions and injuries. Might scrape into the top eight, but will be eliminated in the semi-finals with a humiliating loss.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Des is way overrated... ffs after watching the broncos last night we look like a bunch of retarded monkeys on sleeping pills . I feel like cock slapping him 8=====Des

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Pritchard met with Des and told him he doesn't want to leave and Des said no story.
Yeah I can believe that. Its simple logic... give your beststarting forward the arse to give She Rex a walk up start in 2016.

This season our forwards have never played as a pack. Apart from Pritchard, Klemmer, Browne and Jackson doing their bit, top pace for the rest of the forward roster is like a slow mo replay.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I bet you all the shit we have been complaining about in 2015 will be recycled in 2016.

Unless Des has a complete attitude change and pulls his finger out of his arse.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I bet you all the shit we have been complaining about in 2015 will be recycled in 2016.

Assassin, you know how raelene sometimes answers questions from fans online or what ever. do you know where that gets done? I want to ask a few questions next time its on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Assassin, you know how raelene sometimes answers questions from fans online or what ever. do you know where that gets done? I want to ask a few questions next time its on.
I don't know brother but I'll find out, I have a few questions to ask myself lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let me know when you do please. doubt she will answer my questions though.
I wish Des does one of the answer sessions lol but he will probably tell us to get ****ed lol

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I wish Des does one of the answer sessions lol but he will probably tell us to get ****ed lol
I have 3 questions.

1.. why don't we have a halfback.
2.. why is des getting a contract upgrade with so much time still running on it
3.. we were promised two comps by 2019, this is considered a massive fail if not even one is accomplished. who is held accountable for it, and who will lose/stepdown there job for it.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

You can put the rent on it.

Hasler have a change of attitude? No way. It would be a sign of weakness.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Next year teams below us have improved their roster. Parra has added foran & raider sezer. Penrith at full strength will improve. Sharks will improve with editions. The top 3 will be there. St george over achieved but also have a few good addions. Guys i think next year unless there is a radical change in our attcking and defensive style i think we would struggle to get out the bottom 4 or 5 teams.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't see us make the 8 with the cattle we have and Des staying stubborn/arrogant.

Bring on 2017?

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleal -------> Mulholland
Current fitness trainer ---------> Physical Training Instructor from SAS
Mental Coach (Novak) ---------> wipe it out, he has sent Des into denial

BushDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm as frustrated as everyone else here we didn't make the gf and we haven't won one since '04 and agree our game plan has been crap and we need a new halfback and blah blah blah. But fark me!
JT is and has been the best halfback for how long now? He MIGHT get his first premiership this year! He might not! So just having a good halfback doesn't mean we would get a premiership. As stated by others a few times we made the gf in 2012 with Keating and Reynolds, yep we got done, by one of the most successful teams over the last decade who on that day played a near perfect game.
Really cant believe how many experts there is on this site that claim they know better than Des and our recruitment etc. If you all do why aren't you doin it? To busy sittin in an office or workin at maccas or bein a tradie so you don't get a chance to be an nrl coach? I'll always support the dogs, thank f##k, it's hard enough listening to all the negativity in here, can't imagine what it would be like supporting a club that never makes the 8 and has never won a gf and has no rep players or hopes for next year!
We lost! Yep the voldermorts screwed us and we had some shit games, but next year 16 teams start on zero points and we have as much chance as anyone else, writing off YOUR team for next year before this years grand final has even been played is bloody ridiculous. If some of you really think we have no hope and hate some of our players that much, it's pretty simple really, find another team to support!

Status
Not open for further replies.