Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thoughts?

Haven't played much of it. The passing seems better but the through balls seem a bit off, might just have to get used to it.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
first 2 games i played in the American cup 1-1 , 0-1

then i played bvb and won 1-0 played psg won in penalties then smashed roma 3-1 in the final

first 3 games of the season

1-0
2-0
0-0

its a good game i like it so far its different from running through the whole team and scoring like fifa 15 you have to actually pass now

also check out my feed and look at the bullshit back heel i scored with mata

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Skill moves and pace don't seem op like they usually do. I like the passing alot better, you can't just button smash your way up the field like you used too. Game feels alot slower overall basically.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why the hell can't the broads be edited? You can only change their boots and that's it. Shit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The one thing i do hate evey fifa is trying to find a new formation.. playing 442 diamond with the fullbacks always pushing up atm, seems pretty effective

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone want to do a kennel knockout comp where we draft a team and then vs each other??

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have it on the PS4 but don't have online for it.

So I uniformed my teams last night (tucked shirt, long sleeve, white boots, etc.), took me about an hour, updated the rosters aaaaaand it fuct it. All back to default.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I got ps4 so if there's enough people who want to do it I'll create one

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got it yesterday! PS4 1tb + Fifa16 for $479 from Target.

Only played one game so far.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Didnt bother with FIFA 16, ended up getting PES 2016, and yes I do enjoy playing the game with fake players and fake teams but thats not the reason why I got PES...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have FIFA 14 and PES 2015 and I rarely touch either of them so I have no real interest in upgrading.

They're great games, I just don't have the time to play them other than the occasionally game when a mate comes around.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didnt bother with FIFA 16, ended up getting PES 2016, and yes I do enjoy playing the game with fake players and fake teams but thats not the reason why I got PES...
Oh, yes. Good old pes. It was the shit back in the day. Players like Donka, Ronarid, Ziderm and Redondo. Brilliant.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
my mate told me the buttons are different from fifa

that means pes sucks

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
my mate told me the buttons are different from fifa

that means pes sucks
There's an option to use FIFA buttons. That's the sign of a good game, it actually has an option to change the button configuration to another game.

The problem with PES is that it's "simulation". The reason I put that in inverted commas is 'cause it calls itself simulation but it's not really. It's a lot more complex but it has issues. Your character has issues moving in different directions while controlling the ball. You notice it most in drills. You virtually have to stop to change angles. It makes the game a lot more difficult and makes the players look like they have no skills.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The career mode training is pretty op, i bought Embolo and he grew 6 levels in under 1 season. ****ing 82 rated 19 yo striker ffs. Ohh and some how James Milner managed to top the goal assists in the league for me haha

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Oh, yes. Good old pes. It was the shit back in the day. Players like Donka, Ronarid, Ziderm and Redondo. Brilliant.
Well its good when you use Castilla Madrid and you use Cristian Redalndo to score you goals or use Louise Soares for FC Catalan.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well its good when you use Castilla Madrid and you use Cristian Redalndo to score you goals or use Louise Soares for FC Catalan.
Personally I like to play with the North London Gunners.

Status
Not open for further replies.