Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol, this is the first time i have heard of this.

classic Assassin.
Have a look at it.

He disgusts me the way he jumps from team to team and acts like he knew what will exactly happen.

If you're going to call a game, call what you see you fat ****.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The thing I'm looking forward to most will be the Gould's silence when he doesn't know what to say because we're dominating the game and tearing those roosters apart!
He always know's what to say and will do his usual. That is to jump off bandwagons and join the next one and write an article how he knew all along that "whatever" team would win. He was jizzing over Bronc's v Cowboys last week.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
gus gould putting pressure on the nrl and referees selected is hardly anything new, he uses his position with channel 9 better then anyone else to influence things

even with only 2 games this weekend, it would be hard to come up with 4 referees who are in form and who havent been stuffing up recently, same as the video referees who are the best video referees

the nrl will struggle to find referees who are capable to do the finals series, we have already seen jarad maxwell is well out of his depth and nearly cost us our place this week

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have a look at it.

He disgusts me the way he jumps from team to team and acts like he knew what will exactly happen.

Mr Gould "I told you so" comes up with all the possibilities during a game and then if one of them comes true the genius boasts about it "i told you so"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mr Gould "I told you so" comes up with all the possibilities during a game and then if one of them comes true the genius boasts about it "i told you so"
****ing hate the slug.

It's ok to pick the wrong team sometimes ffs

Speaking of wrong, first time since 2010 I haven't tipped at least 1 perfect round.

Thanks betting agencies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have a look at it.

You can already hear jaba saying "This is the dogs of war, I knew they'd dominate"

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good to hear that the Roosters have a crap record with Ben Cummins Ref as they lost last week.

Does anyone know what the stats are this year When Ben Cummins has Ref the Bulldogs?

i think Matt Cecchin always tries to have his face on TV therefore a power trip never forget when he was a linesman I think around 2004 when joey johns spat the dummy and he got suspended when Newcastle lost in a qualifying final against the roosters?

Also what is our record with Cecchin Ref us as he will probably be the number 1 ref most of the game?

BulldogFit

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gould is right about one thing : the dogs are unpredictable and maybe we have been over rating them when the best they have got has already been played

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Roosters will be tipped by most non bulldogs fans so it isn't surprising. We are the underdogs of war lol. I prefer that. We don't seem to go as well when favorites

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Gould is right about one thing : the dogs are unpredictable and maybe we have been over rating them when the best they have got has already been played
Gould knows the best has not come out yet and he is shit scared it will to topple his beloved roosters. So he is doing everything in his power to block it.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ghoulds hoping that is the case... His & Stickys face after 2004 GF is forever etched in my memory HAPPY DAYS

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He should retire from channel 9 and commentary all together and focus all his efforts on the panthers.

The panthers are forking out 1m a year for this mercenary
WTF....surely not. What a waste of money. From all reports he and Cleary don't get on too. What a ****en mess at Penrith. He's never liked us even though we MADE him as a coach. Winning premiership in 1988 in his first year went to his head.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope all the "experts" tip against us we have been awful as favourites and from here on will be underdogs where we play our best footy,we should have beaten roosters last time if not for perrets terrible first half and jwh getting them home theres no reason we shouldnt win

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
we should have beaten roosters last time if not for perrets terrible first half and jwh getting them home theres no reason we shouldnt win
I agree here, we gave them a huge lead and still nearly beat them. If we can start off well or keep the scores close at least, we have the experience and composure to win under pressure in the final minutes or golden point if it goes down to the wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.