NRL Finals Week 2: Bulldogs v Roosters Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it just me or does this game have GF feel about it??

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The roosters have so many attacking players.......do we have enough points in us to win tonight? We wont win with one out forward running .......we need to get brett morris and curtis rona involved and nullify jake friend who i think is their biggest danger especially if they get quick play the balls

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we click we def got the points in us.. I'm more worried about our defence, it's been great of late and has to be again.. lets hope we get an even share of possession and I think we can do this..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does this game have GF feel about it??
Exactly this it feels huge , my nerves are up and down like a yo yo im playing scenarios through my head lol.
As much as im dying for a grandfinal win , im also grateful that over the last few years we play semis football. There's 8 clubs every year who dont get to be on this Rollercoaster

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perret snf lafai in defense really worry me......the roosters have so many options in attack.....i just dont see how we can hold them for 80 minutes and then score enough points to win.....im also worried about our big forward pack tiring like they did against the dragons.......our line speed in defence has to be much better.....cant give away penalties.....if we win every player will need to do their job....and our kicking game has to improve 100%......we need to do alot of things right to win tonight

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the one thing on my mind is that we haven't played to our best for 80 minutes the whole year, not one game where we have totally dominated without clocking off for 20 minutes or more. I just hope that they can bring their best because if they do we are almost unbeatable

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should run at Hastings and Maloney all night? There are points to be scored running at both of them .

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can't wait! I really think the boys will step up tonight once they see the crowd tat will assemble infront of them to cheer them on

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going to get decked out in my Bulldogs gear in the morning and walk around Bondi all day representing the Blue and White Army!! My cavalry will arrive later as we march into the field of battle, united in a cause to take over the enemy territory and win at all cost!!
March from Bondi to Allianz Stadium? Go hard!

100% bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our odds just went from $2.85 to $3.20 anything happen to our team or theirs?

Status
Not open for further replies.