Perrett is ****ing rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
besides that brain snap where he took a player out in the air, i thought he had quite a solid game.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I don't understand how half you blokes bag the living shit outta Sam Perrett but had no problems whatsoever with Hazem. At all. At any stage.

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
brett morris doesnt score the first try on saturday without perretts break down the sideline and quick play the ball

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Get off Perret's back - the bloke oozes Bulldogs and does more than some are prepared to see or acknowledge.
He is picked because our coach picks him - does anyone think they can choose better than Des ?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
At the end of the day sam is a top guy and has had some ok halves but hes had some absolute shockers most games ,if he just stopped going for intercepts most of his issues would be solved but its like he cant help himself

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't understand how half you blokes bag the living shit outta Sam Perrett but had no problems whatsoever with Hazem. At all. At any stage.
Yer I admit perret is slowly getting worse and the reason for hazem was he's a legend at the club greatest goal kicker most points in nrl ever scored 2 tries to win us the grand final and has scored and saved more tries then perret

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get off Perret's back - the bloke oozes Bulldogs and does more than some are prepared to see or acknowledge.
He is picked because our coach picks him - does anyone think they can choose better than Des ?
There has been plenty of questionable picks by Des, picking T-rex week in week out despite mediocre performances.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone thinks Perret has been worse than Lafai this year they are out of their ****ing mind. I simply don't get all the hate for the guy. we know he has made some mistakes, particularly of late, but i honestly think he has been one of our most consistent all year. He is easily our best from dummy half and always make half-breaks, getting quick play the balls and putting us on the front foot. Lafai makes just as many poor reads in defence and has done absolutely nothing in attack all year. I wish someone wod put together a highlights package of sammy this year because he has done plenty of good stuff and because he isnt the most flashy player out there it tends to go unnoticed at times.

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Imo bmoz was absolute shite compared to perret in the dragons game. Perret caught alot of bombs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There has been plenty of questionable picks by Des, picking T-rex week in week out despite mediocre performances.
How dare you question the all mighty, all powerful Des? Don't you know he is never wrong and won the last 5 GF's in a row?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Imo bmoz was absolute shite compared to perret in the dragons game. Perret caught alot of bombs.
He just doesn't get involved enough. Should be trailing our forwards more, backing up and popping up in sweeping plays.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Moz boys only give a fuk about the pay cheque.

Watch them in origin and then watch them at dogs games, like two different sets of players.

They play with no heart whatsoever

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
what a stupid stupid stupid thread .... any one with half a brain could see perrett was one of our best against the drags

the guys not a marquee player , but he plays out of skin every week and his mistakes can be costly at times but

he is every bit a bulldog player than I have seen in recent years

get off his back all the so called experts on here ...go follow some other team who you can slag because your bored ... but to drill perrett who you can obviously see gives it his everything

shows these comments are just plain ignorant

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's just wait for perret to cost us ANOTHER game and then realise he's not up to fg standard. I honestly laugh at the people that were bagging out Daniel tupou earlier in the year and stated that he wasn't worth 250-300k mark and that he was a shit winger. However pensioner perret deserves another 2 years and is better than tupou lol just fcuking lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't tupou give perret a bath last time we played the rooters or do people have gold fish memories. As reported on sterlo last night the rooters will attack perret and lafai all game and pepper them because they are Both crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.