Status
Not open for further replies.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am seriously so surprised that WWE offered him a "tryout" lol wow... :sleep:

Australian professional rugby league starDaniel Vidot of the Brisbane Broncos from the National Rugby League says he’s getting a WWE tryout.

During an interview with The Courier Mail, Vidot said WWE has been interested in him since last year and he’s going to give it a shot.

“I’ve had an approach from the WWE. They’ve contacted me and have offered to fly me over to Orlando in a few weeks to try out for the WWE. I’m seriously looking at it. “

“They first approached me last year but I was playing good football with the Broncos, so I didn’t take it seriously. Then just recently they contacted me again and I’ve decided I’m going to have a crack at it.”

http://www.sescoops.com/australian-rugby-star-daniel-vidot-offered-wwe-tryout/

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
F me. Next it will be Dane Gagai to Serie A.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha i think Willie Nason should try out for wwe if he can't land a good contract for next year. With his size and personality is be interested to see him in wwe.

As for Vidot. Yeah, that's out of left field, but good luck to him. Pro wrestling > Broncos hehe.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i would have thought cam smith would have pursued a career in wwe hes the king of wrestling

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he makes it he might live to regret those lame ass neck tatts he has.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha i think Willie Nason should try out for wwe if he can't land a good contract for next year. With his size and personality is be interested to see him in wwe.

As for Vidot. Yeah, that's out of left field, but good luck to him. Pro wrestling > Broncos hehe.
Oh man I wonder what his ring name will be...Vidot the crusher haha.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam kasiano could be the next big show if they want and how the hell did they get interested in Vidot how did they see him

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow Vidot has grown into a beast. Still remember him for being the skinny kid who got bashed up by Ben Rogers when he was at Canberra.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disregarding the muscle/bigness factor of pro wrestling, dont you have to have the gift of the gab and be a somewhat b-level actor? I dont see vidot having that.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disregarding the muscle/bigness factor of pro wrestling, dont you have to have the gift of the gab and be a somewhat b-level actor? I dont see vidot having that.
You dont see him having that because you've seen him act or just throwing out assumptions?

For all we know, bloke could be in acting school. Half the NRL players are actors when it comes to getting tapped on the nose.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
First thing that came to my mind was the kick on Ben Rogers.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You dont see him having that because you've seen him act or just throwing out assumptions?

For all we know, bloke could be in acting school. Half the NRL players are actors when it comes to getting tapped on the nose.
He'd have a spot of the footy show and we'd be seeing him every week if he was pro wrestler material. You wouldn't be able to hide if you had an ego like that.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought he'd go to MMA after seeing him throwing a flying knee a few years back during a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.