Joshua Reynolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could be the feel good, Cinderella story of 2015.
The local junior, dropped from origin, brain snaps, injuries, having his spot taken by a young up an comer and a veteran running on bionic knees.....fighting for redemption and his future in the biggest games of the season....JR is back starring in "Return of the Grub"
Hahaha. Good summary. Hopefully it ends this way.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I actually think that Josh did a great job in the GF against Souths in playing a relatively controlled halves role and providing some good kicks. Particularly given he was injured from the first tackle of the match.

He's got it in him - he just needs to not feel as though he needs to do everything on his own.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok Josh, its up to you to prove yourself
time to shine mate, its now or never, our well deserved premiership depends on it.

Same can be said for Mbye

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can Joshua kick goals because I remember josh Reynolds used to kick goals in reserve grade lol

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just hope he doesn't overplay his hand and doesn't try too hard. He needs to just do the simple things right. Defend well, give early ball to his outside men, kick into the corners and not be a hog.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
At this point in the season I really think that we have the benefit of unpredictability and speed on our side, arguably more than any other team in the 8.
1. Morris
6. Reynolds
7. Mbye
9. Cook
They can all do freakish things and we haven't seen Moses' best form yet.
Chuck in Frank, Kas and Graham at there ball playing best we are well in it.
We just need Reynolds just to have a controlled kicking game and teams won't know how to deal with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.