English Challenge Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone going to watch it? Dane Chisholm is not named in the Hull KR side. I shall be putting the recorder on for the game and hoping that Hull can win it.

Should be interesting. Have enjoyed watching the Super League this year, at times more than the NRL. Does anyone like the new Super 8 system they have in place?

Here's the match information:

http://leagueunlimited.com/news/26793-leagueunlimited-challenge-cup-teams-2015-final

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I do not want to watch another game of league until next week lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I do not want to watch another game of league until next week lol
Fair enough, lol. Sometimes it can be like that. To be completely honest I did not really watch the Storm vs. Cows game, it was on in the background but I did not even know the final score until I read it online. Probably a good thing 'cause maybe Desmond's press conference was more entertaining.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Went to school with Albert Kelly and played juniors with his brother Dempsey who has travelled over to watch. Hope the get the win. Be very tough to beat Leeds though, especially with players like Ryan Hall on the flank.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recorded the game... Might not watch it now I've seen how it went!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I recorded the game... Might not watch it now I've seen how it went!
Just finished watching it now. How can I say it without giving game result away....some very nice tries and a record broken. Very emotional beginning with the singing of Abide with me by the widow of welsh international Danny Jones who passed away as the result of a heart condition during a match earlier this year. She took centre stage and was joined at the conclusion of the song by her two 8 month old twins; she did it beautifully.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would be awesome if we had a challenge cup in Australia.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
The biggest flop of a performance by a team I've ever witnessed on a big stage .... That shit will leave scars for generations.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The biggest flop of a performance by a team I've ever witnessed on a big stage .... That shit will leave scars for generations.
Agree mate. Such a shame because they did so well to get there and in the end were completely and utterly outclassed. Still some excellent tries by the Rhinos , what about the effort by Tom Briscoe, superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.