Former bulldog debut for All blacks tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to get your thoughts on former under 20's player Nehe milner skudder making his debut for all blacks tonight, how did he get away from us
Thanks for the info AlzzBulldog. The first thing I noticed about him was his name, Milner-Skudder; the next thing was that he was a pretty good player. Then I thought he was just anotherone who "dropped through the cracks" but its good to see that he has done well.

I wonder if he still likes Belmore?

Cattledog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Saw him play a bit for the Hurricanes this year and I thought his defense was reasonably solid. His attacking skills are pretty sharp, has great footwork, vision and blistering pace. Definitely knows how to find the try line.
Making the All Blacks is no mean feat given the depth of talent in NZ rugby.
Maybe he was a late bloomer. Either way he's a pretty talented footy player now.
I'd definitely have him in my back three.

Malla

Reaction score
In the highlights video you get your answer why we got rid of him.

His defence was beyond shithouse. Bigger turnstyle than Idris in his prime.
Yep! I remember watching him through toyota cup. Great in open field but really struggled in defence. To be honest I'm not sure if he would have cracked a first grade spot. Union suits his game and like you said we saw how bad his defence is on Saturday night. Would be surprised if he retains his spot for the ABs.

Status
Not open for further replies.