doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This guy is an absolute legend cant believe hes going not trex

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to miss that smile :grinning: The most under appreciated Bulldogs legend out there.
I hope the team can keep the culture he has instilled .
the culture of not wanting to win as much as the other team, or the culture of looking like spastics on the field?

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Over the last few months it has been clear that Frank is just about our best forward. He has the gift of knowing how to run an angle. Everything else he does is first class but this ability to hit angles sets him apart. It is clear how much value he adds to the team in other ways. He is a positive force on and off the field. Like everyone, he can be replaced but unlike many others, I will be sad that we have to. Well done to his ESL team for getting him and all the best to him and his family. I know he will enjoy the experience but fair warning Franky: make sure you take your winter woollies with you!

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
aren't we paying him next year as well?

The New Zealand and Samoan international was on $650,000 next season and the Dogs will pay about $300,000 of his freight to free up salary cap space. It's likely he will be joined by another former Canterbury teammate at Hull next season, with former New Zealand international Krisnan Inu also in the club's sights.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...uld-follow-20150611-ghm0wx.html#ixzz3ho7lnPkE

GTFO with this good guy sh*t he knows he would struggle to get a two year deal after next season
I call troll, otherwise dip sh!t!!!!

Huj Frankie is you a quality individual and I wish him all the best in England and life after football. Don't worry about just the Nrl, the world needs more people like this guy.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Huj Frankie is you a quality individual and I wish him all the best in England and life after football. Don't worry about just the Nrl, the world needs more people like this guy.
I think what Chris means is that Frank is going to the UK as he needs a pay check beyond 2016, not because he's an awesome guy.

I'm sure Frank is a top bloke, but it's not like he's going to England out of the kindness of his heart.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Bulldog legend hopefully he can have a job after football with the dogs

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think what Chris means is that Frank is going to the UK as he needs a pay check beyond 2016, not because he's an awesome guy.

I'm sure Frank is a top bloke, but it's not like he's going to England out of the kindness of his heart.
I don't think Frank needed to go. He could have copped his 650k next year and then got a 2 year deal in the UK. He would have got the deal starting 2017 easily.
If you read Chris's post it is rude and degrading towards Frank and he doesn't deserve that.

BTW if the dogs are really paying 300k of his contract for next year then it makes no sense and it is a bad decision. That means they are saying that Frankie is not worth a reported 350k more. We don't need the money to sign mbye, Jackson and klemmer for next year, they are already signed for next year.
That 300k still sits in our salary cap. Hope that is just a reporter getting creative and not the truth.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the culture of not wanting to win as much as the other team, or the culture of looking like spastics on the field?
no I'm talking about his respectful attitude towards his team mates and the way he carries himself, never heard a bad word about him.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Absolute champion of a bloke. Would love to be able to send him off with a premiership.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
last year ennis and this year frank.

two legends of the club in this century.

I hope we dont miss him next year as we have missed ennis.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
"I couldn't run amok against the Bulldogs, brother,"

Someone should make a banner "#i'llrunamokwithyou

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
does anyone here work for the government? sabotage his visa ffs. and dont let him leave the country.

"oops, im sorry mr. pritchard but i believe your visa has been revoked. back to the bulldogs you go"

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fkn legend Frankie. Has never treated the club with anything but respect
Shame the club couldn't treat him with some respect and let him see out his contract.

This is all pr shit. He was pushed out end of story.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Deserves to be given a job when he's done over in ESL. Bring him back and have him as a team mentor to the younger players coming through the ranks.

Has a very level head on his shoulders and him and Sammy Perrett are two guys you can admire for their dedication to the club.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard 2016 was getting a salary cap increase, if true can he hang around another year?

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Frank has been an absolute legend during his entire time with the Dogs. A true team man, club man and above all a hugely talented player. His early days in the centres has put him apart from other forwards, he runs great lines and angles and still has a good turn of speed for a big man along with good ball skills. Also a man of great character with whom our best wishes should go for his future wherever that may be.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it proves once and for all the character of big frankie, hes a true champion without and question

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score

I don't think Frank needed to go. He could have copped his 650k next year and then got a 2 year deal in the UK. He would have got the deal starting 2017 easily.
If you read Chris's post it is rude and degrading towards Frank and he doesn't deserve that.

BTW if the dogs are really paying 300k of his contract for next year then it makes no sense and it is a bad decision. That means they are saying that Frankie is not worth a reported 350k more. We don't need the money to sign mbye, Jackson and klemmer for next year, they are already signed for next year.
That 300k still sits in our salary cap. Hope that is just a reporter getting creative and not the truth.
dont cry!

it was more directed at the article not to frank personally

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Makes me love him even more.

I'm so sad he's leaving. He's been one of our best and most consistent forwards all season.

Please win a premiership for no one else but Frank.
He says I'm prettier though...

Status
Not open for further replies.