Chris Smith on 2gb regarding J Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
I'm listening to 2gb and Chris smith is putting James Graham in the same boat with the fifitas over the refereeing abuse.

He's carrying on saying that Players like Graham incite actions like this and he's to blame for abuse on referees that happen at the junior footy.

What an absolute ass clown..... By the way he's a huge rabbitohs fan. Really pissed me listening to that. End rant

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm listening to 2gb and Chris smith is putting James Graham in the same boat with the fifitas over the refereeing abuse.

He's carrying on saying that Players like Graham incite actions like this and he's to blame for abuse on referees that happen at the junior footy.

What an absolute ass clown..... By the way he's a huge rabbitohs fan. Really pissed me listening to that. End rant
Someone should tell this smith moron that he is lunatic and captains don't control crowds

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love how he doesn't make any mention of Graham going up to Sutton after the game and shaking his hand. Kemper also went out of his way to shake his hand.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chris Smith makes Ray Hadley look like a genius.

I can't stand the guy. The amount of times he jumps on the radio and rambles on about things he has no clue about is just ridiculous. Then he sells his stuff off as facts. Him, Ben Fordham and Ray Hadley. In fact, anyone who works for 2GB. Stick 'em all in the same boat and tell them to bugger off.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He HATES the Dogs. He has bagged them many times over the years. I heard him calling for Graham's head as well.

He likes to carry on all high and mighty.. But

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/grop...loses-job-family/story-e6frewt0-1225809729558
Yeh the guys is a complete tool, and what he says carries about as much weight as any pisshead down at the pub off his chops. That said it kinda explains a lot. The people with the most ****ed up personal lives are the ones who criticise others the hardest. Its called deflecting.

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
Isnt this the guy that made a fool of himself at the works xmas party, and was stood down by the radio station, a fine one to talk.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
calm down you over dramatic queens.

No one abuses bulldog players or coaches more then this forum.

He actually gets paid to tell his opinons, most of us do it for free.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
calm down you over dramatic queens.

No one abuses bulldog players or coaches more then this forum.

He actually gets paid to tell his opinons, most of us do it for free.
That's fine, I just don't like his opinions.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nor do i, ben fordham is a joke too.

Us fans go harder then they do. We don't need to get worked up about how lafai is a flop, but we do cause we love the blue and white.

He has to fill 3 hours.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Nor do i, ben fordham is a joke too.

Us fans go harder then they do. We don't need to get worked up about how lafai is a flop, but we do cause we love the blue and white.

He has to fill 3 hours.
Oh mate don't get me started on Fordham.. An - A Grade muppet.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Chris Smith is no saint. His alcoholism and treatments of women will make Todd Carney look like a clean skin player.

His wife divorced him because he threatened to bash her while he was drunk, he groped a2GB female staff member at a xmas party.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was happy having 4 alleged wife bashers hold up the trophy for his team last year though. GRUB.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The guy is a flop. Can't stand his show. When he follows a team of cleanskins he's got every right to comment otherwise he should stfu with his holy attitude.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Chris Smith is a Souths supporter, with only a face for radio.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the degenerate feeding the anti Bulldogs mob...check the grubs wiki page..

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Why would you listen to Chris smith??

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love when hypocritical journos get on their high horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.