The Belmore Experiment will lose its appeal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes the team played poorly. But look at the penalty count with teams that we compete with. Every time we make a good showing in defence or attack the refs are putting us on the back foot until the opposition scores.This I have noticed a lot this season. I believe the nrl has been sending messages out through Sutton this year in regards to the Bulldogs success over the years. Because they want our club to kneel to them. They make so much money of us yet they f**k us. I have said this before and again today, corruption all around. From nine's commentary to sportsbet. Wasn't Cronulla paying $3.75 compared to Bulldogs $1.30.Hmmm. When a team goes out and wants to put in 100% only to be nailed and screwed every which way. As players they can smell it too. Yesterday was just another message that they do not want home games played there. So Sutton delivered the message loud and clear. F*** the nrl.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yep but with olives, mint leaves, tomato and spring onion wrapped inside nom nom
Yh i went to a lebo dominated highschool so i always picnhed the lebo'a food, dunno half the stuff i had but it was always great lol. To this day i am still trying to work out what these little sour apple things were that i ate once haha

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Yes the team played poorly. But look at the penalty count with teams that we compete with. Every time we make a good showing in defence or attack the refs are putting us on the back foot until the opposition scores.This I have noticed a lot this season. I believe the nrl has been sending messages out through Sutton this year in regards to the Bulldogs success over the years. Because they want our club to kneel to them. They make so much money of us yet they f**k us. I have said this before and again today, corruption all around. From nine's commentary to sportsbet. Wasn't Cronulla paying $3.75 compared to Bulldogs $1.30.Hmmm. When a team goes out and wants to put in 100% only to be nailed and screwed every which way. As players they can smell it too. Yesterday was just another message that they do not want home games played there. So Sutton delivered the message loud and clear. F*** the nrl.
What success do you speak of?
Roosters won the comp and were the most penalised side by a long mile that year. Enough excuses look at the way we played. The players should be ashamed

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Weird how the Sharks played shit too, maybe it was a strange experience for both sides.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh i went to a lebo dominated highschool so i always picnhed the lebo'a food, dunno half the stuff i had but it was always great lol. To this day i am still trying to work out what these little sour apple things were that i ate once haha
Maybe the sour apple things were sour apples haha.. don't know I only just got on to Lebanese food recently.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the team can't get up for a game with a home crowd like that, Bulldogs legends at the game, 80 years in the game. questions needs to be asked about the attitude of most these players.
I agree with this, we were poor! If ya can't get up for a game like that attitude needs to be looked at!
Be like not getting a Chubb up for some glamorous bird with big tits begging for it!

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Two games are enough .. There was a queue for everything and a lot of congestion, especially near grandstand entrance...

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
and yet if we won you wouldn't be saying this shit.
if u go back to after the 1st game against Melb...i said that exact same thing...
get your facts right...i went more for the memories of 20 yrs ago...
times have moved on though...suburban grounds arent used regularly for a reason

EDIT -
i also said i wouldnt go again...but i did!
fooled once again lol

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
"belmore is a hole" "you have to stand for 80 mintues"
Remember your thread "family" zone on the hill?

where you complained about fans giving you and other people shit for standing?
you also wrote "Obviously they had never been to a suburban ground before"
"im there to watch footy...i no its a pain to stand for the whole game...but thats the beauty of it..."
and you also said the night was "perfect"
remember that?

yes...perfect for 1 game a yr......2 in such close proximity didnt work...
whether we won or not...
do u think the crowds wuld be at capacity if we played every home game there?
no way!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I think most people enjoyed coming back to Belmore and 2-3 games a year is sufficient.

Fair enough we lost on Sunday but it doesnt help when you have a biased ref who has no respect for any of our players.

And the ones who are complaining are the ones who have never been to a game at Belmore and understand what the ground means for a lot of other dogs fans. If you dont like standing on the hill or wait in line for food? Tough shit. Belmore > ANZ every day.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I think most people enjoyed coming back to Belmore and 2-3 games a year is sufficient.

Fair enough we lost on Sunday but it doesnt help when you have a biased ref who has no respect for any of our players.

And the ones who are complaining are the ones who have never been to a game at Belmore and understand what the ground means for a lot of other dogs fans. If you dont like standing on the hill or wait in line for food? Tough shit. Belmore > ANZ every day.
u contradict yourself...
its good for 2 games a yr MAX!! would rather play majority at ANZ for obvious reasons..
i didnt complain about Belmore....i went to both games because of what it means to me and the memories from when i was a kid!
but u cant say its a good place to watch footy! seriously!

if ANZ was more like Suncorp...no1 would complain..that is the real issue

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if u go back to after the 1st game against Melb...i said that exact same thing...
get your facts right...i went more for the memories of 20 yrs ago...
times have moved on though...suburban grounds arent used regularly for a reason

EDIT -
i also said i wouldnt go again...but i did!
fooled once again lol
you said the EXACT same thing? no you didnt, show me you did? because im reading it now, you bitched about people standing and now your bitching about standing.
here ill say what you said back when we won at belmore "if u want to take picnic basket n sit down n relax...go 2 a park or sit in your backyard"

you after we beat melbourne "the night was perfect"

you after we lost to the sharks "
belmore is a hole...and every1 knows it...u have to stand for 80mins..."

are you sure its not because we lost? i guess not.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yes...perfect for 1 game a yr......2 in such close proximity didnt work...
whether we won or not...
do u think the crowds wuld be at capacity if we played every home game there?
no way!
you never said its was perfect for one yr, you said the night was perfect.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah our food is pretty good, its food prepared right in terms of herbs and spices to the right ingredients none of this sugar/sweet with meat bullshit. Those things you had are called unripened plums, nice with salt aswell if you like haha

Maybe the sour apple things were sour apples haha.. don't know I only just got on to Lebanese food recently.
There is alot more food to try and Bankstown is a good place to start for our food, I have some Lebanese sausage if you want ;)

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The little sour apples are call janerric ( green plums ) they are my favourite

Status
Not open for further replies.