Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Coach Des Hasler has today named his side to take on the Parramatta Eels, this Friday, 17 July, at ANZ Stadium for the NRL’s Heritage Round clash.

Halfback Trent Hodkinson returns to the side after being rested last match, with Moses Mbye moving back to the interchange bench in what is the only change to the team. Hodkinson’s inclusion pushes Tim Browne out of the 17-man side but the front rower has been named on an extended bench with one to be omitted on game day.

Captain James Graham returned from injury last round and is ready for the run to the finals.

“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” Graham said. “We’re not exactly happy with where we’re at and Parramatta like everyone else know it’ll be tight through until the last round.”

Bulldogs ticketed members are reminded that they have access to this match through the reciprocal rights arrangement. Visit bulldogs.com.au for full details.

1. Brett Morris
2. Curtis Rona
3. Josh Morris
4. Timoteo Lafai
5. Sam Perrett
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Michael Lichaa
10. James Graham ©
11. Josh Jackson
12. Frank Pritchard
13. Greg Eastwood

14. Sam Kasiano
15. Shaun Lane
16. David Klemmer
17. Moses Mbye

22. Tim Browne

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/07/14/reynolds_and_hodkins.html

I'm happy with this.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going to the game with an eels supporter I will lose my fukking shit if we lose but if we win I will have absolutely no mercy on the **** all the way back to the coast

dogggggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
I feel as if hodko starting will be a good thing despite the verbal bashing he's received in the recent past. Hopefully hodko can settle things for the first 50 minutes and reynolds doing his thing with mbye subbing on for hodko or even reynolds based on where he is needed. We dont need an extra forward this time i feel because we dominate them easily already with the forwards we have.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How bad does Lafai have to be before he is dropped. Looking at the lack of opportunity, and despite tearing up the reserves, Loko will probably be looking elsewhere next year.
This is despite the club giving him a lot of medical attention etc. Such a shame.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Drops Moses yet leaves Lafai, what a ****ing joke. Our Left edge is also the second strongest in the comp...naa better change that around also. Eat a ****ing dick

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Drops Moses yet leaves Lafai, what a ****ing joke. Our Left edge is also the second strongest in the comp...naa better change that around also. Eat a ****ing dick
Team is what it is .all we got to do is get behind them and scream and if we lose come to the kennel and read the sack so and so threads

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Zzzzz I'll bet my left nut the team will not run out as named above.

I can't remember the last time the team named on Tuesday ran out the same on game day.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Team is what it is .all we got to do is get behind them and scream and if we lose come to the kennel and read the sack so and so threads
Sack Des. Like that??

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually don't mind des dropping Moses to the bench, little kick up the bum he needed after a few ordinary weeks!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I actually don't mind des dropping Moses to the bench, little kick up the bum he needed after a few ordinary weeks!!
Amen.

I'm okay with Lafai there because we don't have anyone better to bring in. Although seeing Loko v Parramatta would have been good fun.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman and Graham both starting means another slow start with no penetration. We should beat these pretenders by 20+ but this team and formation will scrape home with a 1 point win

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Especially after the big head his managers giving him

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Moses has been average at best maybe this will give him the kick in the ass that he needs, Lol @ marley carrying on like a 13 year old.

Lafai may not be playing well but he is still the second best center at the club.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm happy with hodkinson back in the side. He's a best option at half at the moment

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If that team shows up and actually has a go we should beat parra convincingly but I'm not holding my breath.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our team just doesn't have an identity at the moment. They don't instil one bit of confidence of putting a series run together these last two months. They're more than capable of course, as displayed in the finals last season. But right now they're so far off the pace and form of the top four it's both scary and alarming.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hodkinson brings nothing to the table. Mbye can like hodkinson, do nothing, dont run, dont get involved, zero line brakes, zero try assists.
Hodkinson's form has improved over the past month. He was one of our best last game at Belmore. He is confident and has now resolved his playing future. Expecting big things from him leading into the semis

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lafai has been the worse player this year along with Trent, but Trent does have bung knees.

Why the club invested money in the rehabilitation and recovery of Loko is beyond me.

Des is delusional

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our team just doesn't have an identity at the moment. They don't instil one bit of confidence of putting a series run together these last two months. They're more than capable of course, as displayed in the finals last season. But right now they're so far off the pace and form of the top four it's both scary and alarming.
You are spot on there.

One other thing the current top 8 is alot better and tougher than last year's top 8 and to be honest we have not improved this year at all

Status
Not open for further replies.