You've GOT to be kidding me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
In July 2012 Greg Inglis officially released his range of clothing featuring the silhouette of Greg fending off a player and the letters GI. His range of clothing is available from selected online stores and various retail outlets around Sydney.

The range of clothing includes the Greg Inglis lightweight hoody in a range of colours as well as the Greg Inglis Signature t-shirt for both adults and children. You can also get your GI caps, backpacks and Gearbags.
http://www.greginglis.com.au/

I should message them asking if they make punching gloves with his name on them. Or bandaids and bandages with the GI logo on them.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm.... What's to stop someone like Russel Crow for example from buying a few hundred thousand dollars worth of GIs apparel every season?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmm.... What's to stop someone like Russel Crow for example from buying a few hundred thousand dollars worth of GIs apparel every season?
I'm sure nothing has

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Self branding in Australia just doesn't work. Australians don't need to dicklick every famous person by wearing their branding.... while Americans in particular for some reason love to look up to idols and put them on pedestals as if they're almost inhuman.

I'd feel like an idiot walking around with a hat with GI stamped on it to be honest.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well I can very proudly release a sneak peak of his first article of clothing from his 2016 Summer Collection named "The Sleepless Nights Collection".

Behold the Greg Inglis branded .. WIFEBEATER.

Inspired by his girlfriend (now wife), this classic wifebeater says everything the modern man needs to, when his priority is vicously beating his spouse.

Be it at home, at the bar, or blood stained whilst punching her face in, you'll ALWAYS be the centre of style and sophistication with your GI Wifebeater on.

GI - We stand for "Gee How did I not get locked up for domestic abuse".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are they lightweight so you can run from the cops faster?

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol he thinks he's Bob Marley with his freedom shirts.

GI must smokes joints before he bashes women

Status
Not open for further replies.