Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - NRL / NSWRL / NYC Team Lists and Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It disrupts our season, leads to injuries, and in Hodkos case completely killed his form the other year.
No origin related injuries this year, Disrupts yes but saying that it has screwed our season just lol, Were in the position that we are atm because of what happened before the origin series even started and our seasons far from screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
don't believe everything you read.. It defies logic to weaken your team against the table leaders..

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
No origin related injuries this year, Disrupts yes but saying that it has screwed our season just lol, Were in the position that we are atm because of what happened before the origin series even started and our seasons far from screwed.
We have a good chance off been in 4th place mathematicaly ,if we beat the broncos by 24+

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Tank wins a comp on his way out

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People saying des doesnt want to risk injury leading into the finals, newsflash!!! We lose tonight and we might not even make the semis. We have a very tough run home, we NEED to be at full strength and get a win, if we lose all the momentum we gained from belmore will be lost. I heard des say this week he would consider resting players, but he then said though it is rd 18. I dont think he will rest players, with the position we are in, a win tonight is crucial and he knows it. A loss tonight could be detrimental at the end of the season!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People saying des doesnt want to risk injury leading into the finals, newsflash!!! We lose tonight and we might not even make the semis. We have a very tough run home, we NEED to be at full strength and get a win, if we lose all the momentum we gained from belmore will be lost. I heard des say this week he would consider resting players, but he then said though it is rd 18. I dont think he will rest players, with the position we are in, a win tonight is crucial and he knows it. A loss tonight could be detrimental at the end of the season!
With the dismal performance NSW put in last Wednesday night, it should serve as a wake up call for the guys backing up after Origin? Let's face it the Broncos are QLD and our guys were humiliated. I can't see Des resting players!!!

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no reason to rest any of our players since the majority did sweet phuck all on Wednesday night.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It disrupts our season, leads to injuries, and in Hodkos case completely killed his form the other year.
The only way I'd like to see origin played is as a midweek extra game, no camps and no disruption to the nrl season, players should be available to play normal competition games..

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Reynolds needs more than 10 minutes tonight

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Word is JMoz & Klemmer to be rested. Graham back into the side
Who would replace Jmoz? Surely Des won't move Mbye to centres and have Hokko and Reynolds in the halves.

Would like to see Loko get a run or Philips in for Jmoz..

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who would replace Jmoz? Surely Des won't move Mbye to centres and have Hokko and Reynolds in the halves.

Would like to see Loko get a run or Philips in for Jmoz..
Maybe he will switch rona to centre and Phillips on wing like the raiders game?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Club just confirmed that Graham will play tonight.

Scooby doooo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
First game I've been nervous about all year... Threw 1k on the dogs to win gf at 7.50. If they down the broncos that price will drop.... Most important game all year very pivotal in regards to where we are and likely to end up.. If they don't really aim up in this one then I would doubt we are Gf material... In saying that I got full faith in them hence the 1k dropped on them.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Oldcastle scored 20 odd points against them last week at Bumcorp - we are in with a big chance tonight

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Why are we resting players If this was the finals they be playing, this game is very important it's a must win we lose we could be out of the top 8 and we have a hard run to the finals

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just got reliable word that all players will play tonight. Brett Morris and Klemm are playing 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.