J Moz's Try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful leap above 2 defenders and difficult put down. Might be my shady memory, but I can't remember him ever scoring a try like that for us?

Hope this isn't another rendition of 'J-Moz is awesome for NSW but ordinary for us'

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
grounding was a bit dodgy though. he pretty much lost it, if only it wasn't for GI's hand helping stay in place haha

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
I have to admit playing against GI and QLD gets the best out of him, he'll hopefully take that confidence in our club games also

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No he scored one similar to that for us against brisbane in rd 1. The best try he ever scored for us was against the tigers in 2012 at allianz. Had 4 defenders on him, but had the strength to reach over them and put the ball down.

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmoz has lost so much pace, boyd and hopoate were comfortably outrunning him when he was chasing Inglis.

It's sad to think that around this time last year, he was still in the top few fastest players in the game.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He does score like that for us but the referees and video referees don't award tries of that nature to our team as in the past.

JMoz has been good this year to be honest, it helps when we have Mbye and Reynolds playing as our team actually runs forward and that is his style of play.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Jmoz has lost so much pace, boyd and hopoate were comfortably outrunning him when he was chasing Inglis.

It's sad to think that around this time last year, he was still in the top few fastest players in the game.
JMoz is a different type of fast, his usually hits top speed after alittle bit of running not straight away as some other players do plus he only just turned around and started running to chase Inglis who was already off lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I thought he had a pretty shit game. He does **** all work and rarely came into dh to make metres. Also a lil sloppy in defence last night. Id consider moving him into the backrow eventually tbh.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought he had a pretty shit game. He does **** all work and rarely came into dh to make metres. Also a lil sloppy in defence last night. Id consider moving him into the backrow eventually tbh.
Not many of our centres actually have taken runs from dummy half this year maybe its a Des preference he has gotten use too? His defence was alittle off but he was partnered with a small bloke on the wing so he might of had doubts, I just hope when he comes back to club footy he changes gears quickly and tries to out play BMoz haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not many of our centres actually have taken runs from dummy half this year maybe its a Des preference he has gotten use too? His defence was alittle off but he was partnered with a small bloke on the wing so he might of had doubts, I just hope when he comes back to club footy he changes gears quickly and tries to out play BMoz haha
Even if he doesn't go the dh run he could atleast take the hitup. He doesn't do enough and he needs to get more involved.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
How is he meant to score a try like that for us when no one in our team knows how to put a decent bomb or kick up

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How is he meant to score a try like that for us when no one in our team knows how to put a decent bomb or kick up
Lol gold
it was a pinpoint kick by mr Pearce u are correct
plus he scored one like that at brookvale last year vs manly

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I was thinking the same. He has never done that for our club or I cant remember the last time he did LOL

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking the same. He has never done that for our club or I cant remember the last time he did LOL
Pretty sure you need attacking options in the opposition 20m zone for that to happen. Don't think he's actually had much chance to do anything for most of the year considering our halves lack of options in attack.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he's better in the air when he plays on the right. That try where he leaped over Darius Boyd and planted the ball just inside the line will go down as one my favorite all time origin try's.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Pretty sure you need attacking options in the opposition 20m zone for that to happen. Don't think he's actually had much chance to do anything for most of the year considering our halves lack of options in attack.
Thats true

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Dogs never chase/contest our kicks competitively. It's so frustrating

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMOZ and Lafai need to pull there fingers out of their bottoms and come into dummy half and take hit ups coming out of our red zone.

The only backline players who come into dummy half and/or take a hit up in our red zone is Rona and BMOZ. Perrett and Thompson run sideways way too much for my liking

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMoz is a different type of fast, his usually hits top speed after alittle bit of running not straight away as some other players do plus he only just turned around and started running to chase Inglis who was already off lol
I agree. You can tell he lacks a little in acceleration but his top speed is FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.