Bulldogs snub Sezer again

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hodkinson's gone and Reynolds is in good touch right now, but we don't know how long that will last.

A combination of Mbye and Sezer would have been a very good balance.
Depends if Reynolds can keep himself composed

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sezer should be the NSW halfback.

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really would have liked him to have been given a go at the Dogs. Hate seeing local juniors shine elsewhere.

I asked this in another thread - would Mbye be considered a local junior?

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sezer should be the next Australian halfback (based on the fact that TH is the NSW halfback and this bloke is better than Trent). He has talked the talk...now he gets to walk the walk against us. As a local junior that would have liked to come back to us..ie code for you dont have to offer me market value ...why not him for Hokko...good swap if you ask me. Im disgusted we didnt offer him a contract. Watch him shine for Canberra.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sezer should be the next Australian halfback (based on the fact that TH is the NSW halfback and this bloke is better than Trent). He has talked the talk...now he gets to walk the walk against us. As a local junior that would have liked to come back to us..ie code for you dont have to offer me market value ...why not him for Hokko...good swap if you ask me. Im disgusted we didnt offer him a contract. Watch him shine for Canberra.
He has an attitude problem. Good player yes but if he doesn't fit in with the team, whats the point?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Unless they modified the doors to the gym in the overhaul of Belmore Sports Ground, his head wouldn't fit through the gym doors.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
don't know him but I know his dad from football ...physically intimidated one of the mums on our team who was pregnant at the time ..noice

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hodkinson's gone and Reynolds is in good touch right now, but we don't know how long that will last.

A combination of Mbye and Sezer would have been a very good balance.
I don't want Sezer if the club doesn't want him. Apparently he left because he's an impatient d1ckhead with an over inflated opinion of himself and it's likely not much has changed.

With the form Reynolds is producing I think he and Mbye may make a great long term combination. But if Reynolds does go off the rails or doesn't work out long term I think I'd rather the club looked elsewhere rather than looking to Sezer again. In any case I think the Mbye Reynolds combo has shown a lot of potential. I think it should be persisted with for the time being.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
don't know him but I know his dad from football ...physically intimidated one of the mums on our team who was pregnant at the time ..noice
Oh wow.... That is just lovely. No wonder his son has grown up to be such a class act!

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact that the Titans are cashed up and looking for a half but decided to let him leave rings alarm bells

adamsapple

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sezer hasnt lost a game to the bulldogs since going to the titans in 2012

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
probably twelve or thirteen other clubs were not interested either. why do the bulldogs make the paper.

Why would the bulldogs be interested in a half when we have mbye and hodkinson?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its a bloody long story to say we didn't want sezur. Im glad we didn't get him. Can u imagine rotating 4 halves in matches lol.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
F@ck him.
He can take his big head to Canberra and win some spoons.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
His a ****ing germ, met him once! And would lick his own dick if he could!!! Couldn't get anymore arrogant if you tryed!!!!!!!!
Are you saying you wouldn't try and lick your own dick if you could.......? Everyone's thought about it....

B

bulldogs_fan_69

sezer is a beast.. great player and isn't dumb. if he didn't leave us he'd be playing in the halves with mbye and reynolds would be at hooker

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
sezer is a beast.. great player and isn't dumb. if he didn't leave us he'd be playing in the halves with mbye and reynolds would be at hooker
That's the best case scenario, if we didn't get hodko or Keating.

Status
Not open for further replies.