Round 14 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty poor crowd in Melbourne for the game tonight.

Surprised to see Tim Mannah playing tonight. Got carted off on a medi -cab last week and states that he has NO recollection of any part of the game. From all accounts he was in an extremely bad way.How can he have been cleared to play tonight or better still does his club have any sort of duty of care?

I know that they would probably have been desperate to have him on the field due to the publicised problems this week but Jimmy missed a game due to concussion from the previous week.

Parramatta as I speak has just opened right up and the Storm scores the easiest of tries after their first set in Parra territory. Looks like it may be another very long night.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Parramatta are cursed. Reece Robinson now off with a suspected fractured cheek bone and Watmough who was apparently inconvenienced in the warm up is struggling having committed the error that helped Melbourne to their first try. Reckon that the Storm's for and against will get a substantial boost tonight.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just had a peep at the game and Parramatta appear to be back in it trailing by two points. Don't know whether or not it is because Melbourne have slacked off or Parra are having a dig. The semi trailer has scored a double, would it not be a turn up for the books if the Storm lost?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
if BA keeps sandow away from fullback then they have a chance. but how theyre only behind by 2 is beyond me lol.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well by golly Parramatta actually hit the front for a while but it appears that Melbourne might have just scored after a SANDOW error. Lol.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fkn Storm knew the Eels would cough up the ball there.

Only the Eels could **** this up.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gee the Eels hit the front with three minutes to go. Both sides are depleted ( Melbourne with SOO) Parramatta ( injuries during the game). Melbourne can tie it in game time and then onto golden point or the Eels can stay in front. Big turn up if that happens.

Waiting on a video ref call on a Melbourne try but ref Calvin Klein says no try ................reckon it is okay, but still called as no try. Wow! Melbourne are unhappy as are the crowd. Could be a massive upset here.Parra make a mess of it and Melbourne has the ball but Eels hang on. Lol.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've never watched a team like the eels who manage to throw or nearly throw games!!! ****ing gave me heart attacks and I hate both teams lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've never watched a team like the eels who manage to throw or nearly throw games!!! ****ing gave me heart attacks and I hate both teams lol
Used to see it many years ago with the mighty North Sydney Bears and there inevitable " snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" play. Lol.

Had a bit of a soft spot for the Bears though.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would have thought this was an easy round to pick right? A LOT of disappointed punters would have been in the same boat as you mate.
Only game i missed out on was our own!!

Status
Not open for further replies.