Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He's a good player, I think the main question has been is he worth the big bucks he gets. So it is unfortunate to lose him.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His useless, cannot believe some of you are even worried.

I expect a few more injuries this season, I have one of the morris brothers being out for the whole year soon and lafai who is pure trash to be injured again.

The season is fun begining July, it's all about Origin now. Once the Origin is over then I will worry about the Mighty Dogs.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I expect a few more injuries this season, I have one of the morris brothers being out for the whole year soon and lafai who is pure trash to be injured again.

The season is fun begining July, it's all about Origin now. Once the Origin is over then I will worry about the Mighty Dogs.
Agree about trex but you are negative nazi for the rest. Seriously

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I have seen people talking shit in various places. When it all boils down, he is a bulldog & represents us. I feel sorry the bloke regardless of whether I think he hasn't performed to an expected standard or not.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This is bad... real bad for us.

He is FAR better than people give him credit for, and he's the Bulldogs whipping post by posters who can't see that Hodko is the reason Trex lets tries in, because he's trying to defend for 2.

I reckon either:
Loko or Ese'ese need to come in for him.

Running wide either could do a lot of damage out there.

OTHER OPTIONS:
Minute (Mininuke) - Maybe
Elliott - too much like Jackson. Lacks size.
Fualalo - not as mobile as Herman.
Shaun Lane - would snap if tackled so rule him out as an option.

Hokko is going to cop even more shit with no Williams to target for the blame game.
I'm disappointed in this hasn't been great defensively but always sucks in a lot of defenders
Could be a blessing in disguise.

Hodko gets exposed as the sole poor defender (not TRex), and that ends his career with the Bulldogs.

From what others close to the team have reported on here Loko is nowhere near first grade. I think it was Marley who said the club wants him to play more games in NSW Cup before they even consider him for FG.
Whoever claims that has their eyes painted on.

He's killing it in NSW Cup. Draws defenders and gets a really nice offload. Part the reason Tyrone Phillips scored 3 on the weekend.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The difference between NSW Cup and 1st grade is heaven and earth.

You put a player from 1st grade into NSW Cup and his performance will fall down to the level of NSW Cup. The only player who rips NSW Cup is Chris Sandow as he exposes the lazy forwards and the mediocrity of defence NSW Cup offers.

Surely it's time to bring in Loko in

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree about trex but you are negative nazi for the rest. Seriously
Why are you so offended?

Please do not bother to reply to any of my posts anymore, and too give me a thumbs down shows how immature you are.

We have a thread hating on reynolds and hokko, and you call me negative? go away pal.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is bad... real bad for us.

He is FAR better than people give him credit for, and he's the Bulldogs whipping post by posters who can't see that Hodko is the reason Trex lets tries in, because he's trying to defend for 2.

I reckon either:
Loko or Ese'ese need to come in for him.

Running wide either could do a lot of damage out there.

OTHER OPTIONS:
Minute (Mininuke) - Maybe
Elliott - too much like Jackson. Lacks size.
Fualalo - not as mobile as Herman.
Shaun Lane - would snap if tackled so rule him out as an option.

Could be a blessing in disguise.

Hodko gets exposed as the sole poor defender (not TRex), and that ends his career with the Bulldogs.

Whoever claims that has their eyes painted on.

He's killing it in NSW Cup. Draws defenders and gets a really nice offload. Part the reason Tyrone Phillips scored 3 on the weekend.
that's by 100, I recon we we'll missing him

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
that's by 100, I recon we we'll missing him

yeh I think we will miss trex as well , but not as much as to warrant throwing loko into the forwards ... I think we are still covered in the forwards at present

trex out will present more minutes for kasiano and klemmer

its still the back line that is the worry ... bmorris back will lift us , but have no confidence in lafai this year ...

I wonder how rona would go in the centres

bmorris
perret
rona
jmorris
Thomson/phillips ?
mbye
Reynolds

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We have no backrow depth. Massive loss. Was one of our best metre eaters last year no matter what the spastics say. But we are still a title hope imo.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jacob Loko is the perfect fit to come onto the bench for Williams.

All Des has to do is drop Hodkinson for Mbye and we will be moving forward. *wishful thinking*

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
I my humble opinion. I think Williams out of our team is a major positive. He offers nothing at the moment. And he is definitely not winning games for us. This will give some one else an opportunity to add some value to our team.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
He had been good this year. We shouldn't be celebrating a season ending injury. I think we are about to learn a bit about how much we actually use Williams.

Anyway, lucky we released Finucane huh.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If BMozzle plays, we need both second rowers capable of popping the inside ball to a lurking BMoz.

Loko is that man, and he is actually almost the same size (height and weight) as TRex, just with more pace and footwork.

Another option Des has is playing Kas wide, and bringing Perrett onto the bench.

This is kinda like when everyone thought Tolman missing wouldn't make a huge difference, and yet the impact was far more obvious on field.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not to fussed it all depends on if the player who replaces him is better.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He had been good this year. We shouldn't be celebrating a season ending injury. I think we are about to learn a bit about how much we actually use Williams.

Anyway, lucky we released Finucane huh.
we could of kept Finucane and Taupau for the coin tony is on.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score

Maybe don't worry about worrying about the team.

trailie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Still picking up his wages so from his perspective, nothing's really changed.

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we could of kept Finucane and Taupau for the coin tony is on.

tapau possibly .... but at the expense of who?

finucane ... forget it ... even at Melbourne .. errors in every play ... has nothing and glad to see the back of him

Status
Not open for further replies.