Aiden Tolman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Aiden Tolman played 80min tonight.

Just a remarkable effort that needed to be brought up, especially with the likes of Reynolds, Mbye etc. getting the credit tonight.

Not too sure, but I think even Tony Williams played 80min tonight. He also deserves an honourable mentioned for today's game.

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tolman was chasing every time they broke though the line....

Only if our forwards have as much heart as him...

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
hasler mentioned tolman in the press conference which was really great to acknowledge such a superb effort.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
he was back there to tackle waqa and clean up that ball

both times they scored but couldve easily saved 2 tries when every other prop wouldn't have... except for graham

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What were his stats today?

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's come on in leaps and bounds as a leader in the absence of Jammer this season, and that's on top of what he was already achieving week in week out.

I can't wait until they're both on the field again, it will take us to another level, Tolman has risen to another level.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
#^% the stats his shit solid but nothing more!!! I hate how many times this bloke touches the ball in a set just to make 5 metres....

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, great effort, however the very fact that there were several tries and stoppages made playing 80 minutes a lot easier.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very underrated player. He played a very good game today. 134 metres according to nrl stats (same as Tyrone Phillips) and equal most in team.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Aiden Tolman played 80min tonight.

Just a remarkable effort that needed to be brought up, especially with the likes of Reynolds, Mbye etc. getting the credit tonight.

Not too sure, but I think even Tony Williams played 80min tonight. He also deserves an honourable mentioned for today's game.
Agree with everything except the Tony Williams part... this guy is the worst signing I've ever seen for this club... THE WORST. Absolute busted arse who makes little to no effort defending on the line EVERY GAME.

Wish we kept Taupau and never had this waste of $ and space.... we'd be 10 x the team.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree with everything except the Tony Williams part... this guy is the worst signing I've ever seen for this club... THE WORST. Absolute busted arse who makes little to no effort defending on the line EVERY GAME.

Wish we kept Taupau and never had this waste of $ and space.... we'd be 10 x the team.
Don't worry man, I've been the biggest Tony Williams hater. But credit where credits due, he played good today. Ran hard and most importantly didn't make any errors. Problem is he won't play like this again until this time next year.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Has worked his ass off all year. Makes 30+ tackles, rarely missing and does all the small things.

Not everyone needs to be a ball playing prop like Kas or Graham. Too many props that chance their arm would mean even more drop ball.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Underrated and overcrticised.

Played Centre/Fullback/Prop today in parts of his defence.

140 odd metres too.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Solid effort.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs stats said 24 hit ups for 200m and 39 tackles.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Outstanding work Tolman :D Beast. Now rest them legs for the next week

Status
Not open for further replies.