What Happened To "Real Men"???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Difference is in the past all men had to act like men and had no choice, due to backwards thinking.
Now everyone is free to be themselves without being judged and executed by society.

To me being a real man is taking care of your family first, and your friends. Treat woman with respect, show some chivalry. Have the balls to stand up for what you believe in, and for others. And being able to hold an erection for a 4hour sex session.

The rest doesn't matter.

That's not to say that I don't agree with all the things you listed, i'm just tolerant and frankly if it doesn't affect me then why should I care?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Difference is in the past all men had to act like men and had no choice, due to backwards thinking.
Now everyone is free to be themselves without being judged and executed by society.

To me being a real man is taking care of your family first, and your friends. Treat woman with respect, show some chivalry. Have the balls to stand up for what you believe in, and for others. And being able to hold an erection for a 4hour sex session.

The rest doesn't matter.

That's not to say that I don't agree with all the things you listed, i'm just tolerant and frankly if it doesn't affect me then why should I care?
Pretty much in agreement with a majority of this.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A man is the head of the house but the woman is the neck , wherever the neck turns the head must follow .. ! (my big fat Greek wedding)

Real men are expected to lead , be confident , provide financially and treat their women like queens.

it's a big call but that's the expectation.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Real men are expected to lead , be confident , provide financially and treat their women like queens.
THIS.

Actually, wait. Men will treat their women like queens, if their women treat their men like kings. Works both ways :grinning:
A real man should never put up with a 1-sided relationship.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
I'm not blaming girls or anything, I do make an attempt I'm just finding it hard to compete lol.
My advice? Don't think about it as something you have to compete for.

If a woman you like can't give you any attention because she's preoccupied with 1 or more other guys, then forget her and move on to the next.

Dust it off like it was her loss, and keep reinforcing in your mind the fact that girls should be competing for your attention.

Again: you're the prize target, not them.

[video=youtube;WsnXQdkqChg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsnXQdkqChg[/video]

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
THIS.

Actually, wait. Men will treat their women like queens, if their women treat their men like kings. Works both ways :grinning:
A real man should never put up with a 1-sided relationship.
That's how me and my ex where. Started off treating each other like king and queen, but after a while she decided she'd rather treat me like a jester. I should have had her beheaded for f**king with the kings loyalty.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's how me and my ex where. Started off treating each other like king and queen, but after a while she decided she'd rather treat me like a jester. I should have had her beheaded for f**king with the kings loyalty.
My wife thinks she is the treasurer but I am El Presidente lol

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
but after a while she decided she'd rather treat me like a jester.
Should've kicked her ass to the curb, son.

No girlfriend or wife or any woman should disrespect their man and think they can get away with it. Women will always test your balls and see if you've set boundaries for what you believe is acceptable behaviour or not. If you're a man who values himself highly, you won't take shit from anyone, let alone your missus.

Lay down the law, and take action if she crosses the line :grinning: but don't whinge, whine, or complain. You'll just come off like a soft, needy b!tch. Not a man.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

No girlfriend or wife or any woman should disrespect their man and think they can get away with it. Women will always test your balls and see if you've set boundaries for what you believe is acceptable behaviour or not. If you're a man who values himself highly, you won't take shit from anyone, let alone your missus.

Lay down the law, and take action if she crosses the line :grinning: but don't whinge, whine, or complain. You'll just come off like a soft, needy b!tch. Not a man.
bloody hell where you going ? haha

Sounds like you learnt your stuff from 'once were warriors' !

Last edited by a moderator:

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
bloody hell where you going ? haha

Sounds like you learnt your stuff from 'once were warriors' !

just one thing .. guys need girls way more than girls need guys so that ' I'm the king ' stuff doesn't really work.
guess i should've made myself more clear. Men don't have to declare themselves "kings" to any woman. They should earn their respect by proving they can man up. That's all. No "once were warriors" stuff. Women follow leaders, not pussies. You said it yourself.

Oh and one more thing :grinning:
Strong men simply *want* women. Weak spinless males *need* women. Get my drift?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mate she thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence, only because it's fertilized with bullshit. She regrets it now but too late for her dumb ass.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
guess i should've made myself more clear. Men don't have to declare themselves "kings" to any woman. They should earn their respect by proving they can man up. That's all. No "once were warriors" stuff. Women follow leaders, not pussies. You said it yourself.

Oh and one more thing :grinning:]strong men simply *want* women. Weak spinless males *need* women. Get my drift?
sometimes but , generally a guy doesn't have to earn my respect I respect everyone until they start disrespecting me..

Status
Not open for further replies.