Hurrell destroys Anthony Tupous Jaw/teeth with knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloody nasty the poor guy, I think thats the end of his career to be honest aswell that his age was getting him closer to the retirement mark

Going by the top set he must of bad a perfect smile once upon a time
He had his top test destroyed aswell, guessing he will have fake full set of teeth the rest of his life now haha

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Warriors are working on changing Hurrells running style.

What a f*cking joke. This makes me sick. Every time someone gets injured, rules are rewritten, new rules are introduced or players are made examples of and are forced to change the way they play...

They want a contact sport when no one ever gets hurt... Slap on some pads and call it NFL!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Dude what are you talking about... he clearly raises his knee..

well tbh, i think tupou made a poor attempt in the tackle but with konnie H, this isn't the first time he got in trouble for a raised knee.

Lets not forget webcke kneeing kimmorley in the testis with kimmorley ended getting a ruptured testicle

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** deserves every week he gets and prob more , massive dick move

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warriors are working on changing Hurrells running style.

What a f*cking joke. This makes me sick. Every time someone gets injured, rules are rewritten, new rules are introduced or players are made examples of and are forced to change the way they play...

They want a contact sport when no one ever gets hurt... Slap on some pads and call it NFL!
hurrell leaped with his knee up when he saw tupou coming, who the **** does that ?? i have legit never seen anyone leap in the air with there knee up .. to ''brace for a tackle '' apparently

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think those were his original teeth that he lost. I remember Tupou losing his teeth in a city vs country match many years ago when he was still at the roosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.