Merchandise ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I go to every home game and all I want is a quality reusable supporters poncho, like the camouflage ones they use for hunting, not the 2 dollar plastic ones that do your head in

TnxDoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

I own a design and print store in Smithfield, I do all kinds of stickers, banners, magnets and other promotional material. If your looking for someone to be doing some printing please let me know :grinning:

I find my happiest customers are the ones that get something with personalization, something that's unique to them. As an idea it could be great if members could get bumper stickers with their unique member ID on. The bumper sticker could be something like "Bulldogs logo on the left" and top center "I AM A MEMBER" and Bottom Center in a box "Their Member ID Number" - With a portable print (I own a Roland BN-20) you could even offer these customizations at the game, before the match starts a supporter could order a custom bumper sticker.. it could also have their name on it / favorite player and when the game is finished they can pick it up.

$$$ for value I think bumper stickers are a great product as the cost per unit is very cheap and the exposure you get from them is very high.

- Fridge magnets with the yearly schedule could be great, it'll act as a constant reminder for fans to get to the games.

- This might sound a bit random but something I've been selling a few of and I think is unique to myself is custom made rego reminder stickers, since the Government doesn't issue out rego stickers anymore people tend to forget when their rego is due. I've been offering companies business card sized stickers vinyl stickers with their custom branding on it with a white rectangle where customers can write in their expiry date and stick it on their car. It acts as both as reminder for the customer and exposure for the company.

Last edited by a moderator:

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
James Graham fists (like those hulk ones awhile back) with the crooked finger......imagine 30,000 dogs supporters waving them at the refs lol....could even have red wigs lol

# Limited edition signed Hodko crutches.......we could sell this like they flog the cricket memorabilia on nine during the summer

# Kids T-shirts with "im as mental as Reynolds" on them

# Car decals that say " I might be on Centrelink but i still work harder than Tony Williams!"

# life sized Corey Thompsons that could be used at the royal Easter and theme parks with the writing "you have to be taller than me to go on this ride"

# more car decals......." it aint lowered, Kas is in the back"...... "this car is as shit as Hodko"
Classic. Well done

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do they have dog collars? What about glasses? i have seen mugs on the website, and i have also seen a scotch glass there, but the scotch glass isn't for sale. I guess because it associates the club with alcohol etc. But what about tall glasses? I want some more novelty shit that i can put on my desk at work to piss off the rabbitoh supporters.

Thermal mug would be cool.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do they have dog collars? What about glasses? i have seen mugs on the website, and i have also seen a scotch glass there, but the scotch glass isn't for sale. I guess because it associates the club with alcohol etc. But what about tall glasses? I want some more novelty shit that i can put on my desk at work to piss off the rabbitoh supporters.

Thermal mug would be cool.
They used to have dog jackets for winter (not sure if they still do). My Jack Russell looked awesome around the streets of Croydon. Only increased his chick appeal!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I got a bulldogs dog collar from peter wynn a few years ago and it was shit. Faded really fast and it was poor quality.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They used to have dog jackets for winter (not sure if they still do). My Jack Russell looked awesome around the streets of Croydon. Only increased his chick appeal!
**** i wanna get a coat for my cavoodle if they still sell them ahah

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

I own a design and print store in Smithfield, I do all kinds of stickers, banners, magnets and other promotional material. If your looking for someone to be doing some printing please let me know :grinning:

I find my happiest customers are the ones that get something with personalization, something that's unique to them. As an idea it could be great if members could get bumper stickers with their unique member ID on. The bumper sticker could be something like "Bulldogs logo on the left" and top center "I AM A MEMBER" and Bottom Center in a box "Their Member ID Number" - With a portable print (I own a Roland BN-20) you could even offer these customizations at the game, before the match starts a supporter could order a custom bumper sticker.. it could also have their name on it / favorite player and when the game is finished they can pick it up.

$$$ for value I think bumper stickers are a great product as the cost per unit is very cheap and the exposure you get from them is very high.

- Fridge magnets with the yearly schedule could be great, it'll act as a constant reminder for fans to get to the games.

- This might sound a bit random but something I've been selling a few of and I think is unique to myself is custom made rego reminder stickers, since the Government doesn't issue out rego stickers anymore people tend to forget when their rego is due. I've been offering companies business card sized stickers vinyl stickers with their custom branding on it with a white rectangle where customers can write in their expiry date and stick it on their car. It acts as both as reminder for the customer and exposure for the company.
Hey mate, I want a couple of the Logos done up as Stickers. The Entire Shield . Like 1m tall. Can that be done??

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We could have Voldemort pop vinyls with every membership package

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Trying to find a decent flag is difficult. Large not that small sh*t.

I need my Mancave to be my Castle. Only Flag I wanna Fly.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoodie needs a zipper all the way down for when it warms up.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Better variety online, seems to be only basics.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Only piece of merchandise I own which hasn't fallen apart is CCC jersey.

XBlades jersey - faded and really shit fabric.
XBlades coaches cargo shorts - stitching in pockets has come undone.
XBlades grey hoodie - zipper tab broken
XBlades female (wifes) hoodie - pocket came unstitched
XBlades coaches winter jacket - first one the zipper f**ked up on so they replaced it.

Can we get this thread stickied?
Done.

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is something i feel strongly about. Price is not an issue, however, quality and design plays a big part in whether i will get merch or not.

This year, not really good stuff apart from the varsity jacket (slight variance from last years version), basketball singlet and i also got the tribal jersey.

My wish list is as follows:

Hoodies, hoodies and more hoodies:

#1 - something simple, with a little logo and the manufacturers logo - i dont like to buy anything without the CCC on it.

Even with a bulldog on the hoodie - adidas style

#2 a roots of fight style jacket, which are being quiet popular with a lot of different teams at the moment:

#3 elastic caps - i am not a fan of caps that arent closed, i hate the opening at the back:

This with bulldogs written on the elastic will be awesome.

#4 track pants - i would buy them - just saying:

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring back the "Bucket Hat. It works really good for blokes with big ears. When some blokes wear caps people ask them what time is the flight leaving. Also make sure they are big enough to fit fat heads. Again, this all to suit a freind I know......

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs knuckle dusters

Status
Not open for further replies.