Death Row Meal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha. I thought everyone would be disgusted. I seem to be the only person in the world who likes cherry flavoured anything.
I like popping cherries!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
[QuUOTE=K E;2962274]My wife.
Would they let you do this like bring in the mrs or some random chick for a root.[/QUOTE]

Haha I doubt it.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
id have to have the fillet steak and mixed racks from the safari club in tamworth, its the best feed ive ever had any where

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bah ...

9 course Deguastation Menu, all of individual slow cooked meals.

9 courses @ 6 hrs a meal to cook = 54 hrs of cooking (so a few days bought right there), and then time to eat.

Finally desert too.

So assuming the kitchens only open 6 hrs a day, that buys you 9 days, + time to eat + desert.

Edit: and about 5 litres of cold water. Preferably Cool Ridge.
Sparkling or still?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry to rain on your appetites guys but I believe most death row inmates are afforded up to $30.00 value for their last meal at least in the U.S they are. Not sure about other countries though. But I wouldn't think it would be much more than that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it was the electric chair I'd load up on as much uncooked popcorn kernels as possible so it'd just come pouring out as I cooked.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
My last meal would have to be pussy tbh.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, here goes...

KFC chicken skin. Both hot and spicy and normal kind. Any 2 burgers from any American fast food place. Pulled pork. Watermelon. Passionfruit. Pineapple. Some cherry coke. Dr. Pepper, cherry and normal. Kool Aid, cherry and grape. 3 lobsters with a shit load of butter. A real kebab fresh off the coals. A cheese and a pepperoni pizza from anywhere in New York (except sbarro) Nathan's hot dog. Pink's hot dog. A shit load of baklava with extra rose syrup. A jar of pickles and jalapenos. And to finish it all off, a montecristo cigar. Torpedo.

Edit: and about 5 litres of cold water. Preferably Cool Ridge.
fmd you have really thought about this

Water because you're watching your figure?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it was the electric chair I'd load up on as much uncooked popcorn kernels as possible so it'd just come pouring out as I cooked.
or eat something really smelly, so when you evacuate your bowels after death, you stink up the place

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like a scene out of a B Grade movie LOL

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Vlasnik - It might be one for the next Saw movie!

bwahahahahahaah the visual I get is hilarious for that.

I guess .... there's one for Mythbusters to test!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Start off with fateh with meat.
Then a medium rare steak with pepper sauce.
Home made tabouli and McDonalds fries on the side with aoli.
And for desert halawat cheese.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
id have to have the fillet steak and mixed racks from the safari club in tamworth, its the best feed ive ever had any where
This is news to me. I only live an hour from Tamworth. I'll have to give it a try next time i go there.

I would make it more of a personal banquet. I would be testing the idea of suicide by overeating.
Starters- Creamy Chicken soup, cheese and bacon bread, San choi bow (not sure of the spelling), 1/2 dozen oysters kilpatrick and a half dozen crumbed butterfly prawns. I could probably also do a small order of Nachos.

For mains i'd start with a selection of Roast meats with more crackling than i could stand, plenty of baked potato and enough gravy to float a canoe. SOH got me interested with the Creamy Garlic Prawns so they're on the menu. I'd add some beef stroganoff, spanish tortilla (not flatbread, this is made of deep fried potato cubes, bacon, garlic, mushrooms and then eggs are poured in to leave it looking like a quiche) while on the potato theme i'd add some potato bake. I'd also have some nice pasta dishes, I'd add some Pad Thai and a really spicy curry. I'd add a few chinese dishes, probably beef in oyster sauce, Peking duck and garlic chicken. I'd also have some blue swimmer crabs probably using the same creamy garlic sauce that went on the prawns as a dipping sauce. I'd probably want some deep fried whiting fillets and about two plates of fatty bacon with the fat cooked to crunchiness.

Dessert would include. Profiteroles, caramel slice, Pavlova, Sarah Lee ultra chocolate ice cream, Custard, some mars bar cheesecake as well as baklava cheesecake. Some strawberries with a melted chocolate dipping sauce would be good too. to finish it all off i'd grab a dozen big fresh mangos a couple of which would have been blended up with ice to make smoothies to drink through the meal.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Supreme pizza with prawns and a wild turkey, gotta feel for these poor dudes, everyone tries dumb shit and dicing with Indonesian law is right up there but they sure look like they won't do it again and have paid their debt.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chicken parmigiana and good chips with toum.
Big Mac.
Piece of KFC chicken.
Dr. Pepper and then Apple juice.
Massive slice of baked caramel cheesecake with proper vanilla bean ice cream.

They're pretty much the foods of all groups I'll get cravings for. Then massive diarrhea on the executioners bed because **** them.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would they let you do this like bring in the mrs or some random chick for a root.
Haha I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

I'm fairly certain some states allow for a final conjugal visit in the days prior to execution. That being said, if you're on death row, it's more appropriate that they go **** them self.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How can I eat anything when I am scared shitting myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.