Frank Pritchard

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAge Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tonight we were dismal, uninterested and slack, everything you could name under the sun, but the one shining light was Cranky Franky Pritchard, scoring two tries and gaining big metres with every run he made, time for him to once again start matches and have T-Rex come off the bench, Pritchard offers more energy and passion, full stop.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give me Cranky Franky over T Rex any day of the week

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Frank is the only one who played with some pride and heart

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
He did make an impact when he came on. Probably wouldn't be the same impact when everyones fresh.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank is the only one who played with some pride and heart
Anyone can see this, bar our coach! he rates him so high, that he stripped the captaincy from him, and cut his game time...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Franky still has a senior role, in fact he was clearly the stand-in Captain when Tolman was off the field.

Its funny the way perception is, in actual fact Frank made less total metres than Williams, and less average metres per run...

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sorry - but Tony Williams is the WORST 600k spent on a player at this club.

He has given us NOTHING.

Frank Pritchard is so much better. Every other club is laughing at us for signing T-Rex - he is dead set useless.
Hodkinson is the worst $$$ spent by our club on a player.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Agreed tank must start. I dont blame trex anymore or Reynolds or hodkinson its the structure drilled into them. Trex needs room to generate power not from 3 steps. By the time he gets the ball Reynolds is going sideways drawing the defense to trex. Same for hodkinson to slow snd not a threat especially with fast moving defensive line, puts pressure on men outside him. One out forwards than backline play to sideways attack. No no no no no.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why Frank has been given such little game time this .. the last 2 weeks he's been given a lot more game time and he's been our best forward.. meanwhile she-rex gets as much game time as he wants

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

He has given us NOTHING.

Frank Pritchard is so much better. Every other club is laughing at us for signing T-Rex - he is dead set useless.
Hodko is on just as much and is just as poor. Trex has had more dangerous kicking game than Hodko this year too.

ABZ500

Waterboy
Reaction score
wow!!! when are we going to get some first grade players coming back coz that was a disgrace!!! noone wanted to be there

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
wow!!! when are we going to get some first grade players coming back coz that was a disgrace!!! noone wanted to be there
Klemmer and JMoz should be back for our next game against the Cowboys.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Franky still has a senior role, in fact he was clearly the stand-in Captain when Tolman was off the field.

Its funny the way perception is, in actual fact Frank made less total metres than Williams, and less average metres per run...
Well yeah you'd make less metres if you only have to run to the ingoal to score... I'd rather a bloke scoring than one who runs a KM and never scores.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He has given us NOTHING.

Still a better half than Hodkinson.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He has given us NOTHING.

I can't believe I have just agreed with u and gave u a thumbs up
could not be more spot on for once lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been saying this since the last tigers game and souffs game
pritchard must start and pi$$ trex off before June 30 for the love of god
Frankie and Lichaa are the only 2 who earnt their pay tonight

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol when will you give up. Reply to someone else.
When you stop spouting nonsense and actually respect other people instead of pulling opinions out of your arse and then insinuate everyone is an idiot because they don't agree with you.

Easy enough to do?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was not happy at all when taken off at the end. Looked up at the coaches box, put up his hands as in to say why me? Then walked to the bench shaking his head. One of few to put in tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.