Jason Taylor crying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't really see the problem. To make the finals you've gotta win more than 50% of your games.
The teams you draw, to play twice, is far more important than when you play them.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shows how stupid he is! He would rather play the dogs weeks out from semis rather then when 4 first graders out??? Think he has brain damage from when David Fa'alago knocked him out

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I agree. We play the Tigers twice by round 8 and play the Warriors for the first time in round 26. Makes no sense.
Look at last year. We played the Roosters in Rounds 5 & 11 and the Warriors in rounds 6 and 10. While we played the Titans for the first time in Round 26. What a joke.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He doesn't have a point. He is a under pressure coach clutching at straws to divert attention away from his teams inability to compete and or win games.
What so you want to be able to pick and choose who you play depending on form, Injuries and confidence within your squad?
People just think the draw is shit and would rather play a variety of teams rather then the same sides so close together, but your right he is clutching at straws to divert attention away from his team.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Its a far better format than what we currently have.
Although I don't like the current draw and the anomalies that it brings, I can't imagine footy without a finals series and GF. Best time of year, without doubt!

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems as though JT is trying to use the media to push his own agenda. Can't blame the guy for trying.

Let's see if they cop a couple of dud calls against us this week whether he'll have an issue or not

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's not so much unfair.... but more boring to be honest.

Seriously it was only 4 weeks ago this exact game was being played out at the same venue. How can we have 16 teams in the comp and have already played 2 teams in 8 weeks?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jason Taylor crying

Jason Taylor slams ‘unfair, ridiculous’ NRL draw as Tigers play Bulldogs twice in four weeks
Its about time Taylor learned the pecking order:

A) The NRL calls all the shots for the sixteen clubs

B) Channel 9 calls all the shots for match scheduling to rack up their ratings

Simple isn't it.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Lucky they don't have Canberra twice in a month lol

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely ridiculous complaint.

Pull your head together JT why the HELL would you complain about playing us when we have 7 players out through suspension and injury. Are you honestly kidding me?!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jason Taylor is a big "FAIL"!! as a person and an NRL Coach, (Would you buy a car from this man?? NO!!)

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The draw is ridiculously stupid. How does it make any sense to play Tigers and Manly so close together?

Whinging or not, he has a point.
exactly

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely ridiculous complaint.

Pull your head together JT why the HELL would you complain about playing us when we have 7 players out through suspension and injury. Are you honestly kidding me?!
I know right. This guy is the definition of serial whinger

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not great scheduling I guess, makes it hard for the media marketing to play to a obvious "when these two teams last met" revenge kind of thing, but its hardly unfair.

Not to be a smart ass, but, 16 teams in the comp, 8 rounds in, why wouldn't teams be playing twice? If he grabs his calculator and types in 16/8= he might be shocked to see its actually unavoidable from next round.

Taylor never did seem all that smart though, so the comments are at least true to form, if he had a brain he might notice its a pretty great time to play us with quite a few players missing from this game.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
last time jason taylor cried it was David Fa'alogo fault

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Have a cry mate, get over it and move on. Everyone knows the NRL is f*cked as it is.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The draw is shit, get over it, they put up a fight last time and we were lucky to beat them, should be another good game.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Taylor received his clickers after being knocked TFO by Falongo.

those clickers are too big for his head

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would that piece of shit still a whinge if they fluke a win tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.