Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And you're our version of Oscar the Grouch. Ffs mate we've lost 2 of our best backs and 2 of our best ball players and Klemmer who has been on fire, Reynolds is going to be in the team whether you like it or not, and even though Mbye has been goin better at 5/8, he will also go better at centre than Reynolds would too. You can only .... with the .... you've got!
Still shouldn't be in the halves... 2 loses with reynolds in the halves and 3 wins with Moses...Morris broke his duck and has hit some form, Rona is top try scorer and Williams has played his best footy all off the back of Moses influence in the halves.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats still a half decent side, Our 2014 side was similar in skill. Thompson played hard in his match so I expect him to have a good game this weekend as well.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think stanley will start in the centres mbye half and reynolds bench.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Stanley needs to start on the bench IMO, kid is made of glass, keep him wrapped up until needed

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Des will have to go with 4 forwards on the bench with Graham, Kasiano, Klemmer missing that is 2 much punch we are missing...

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
As much as i hate it, Williams, Jackson may be playing close to 80min.
Tolman will get massive numbers, like he has all year.

Id go with Stanley in the centres and Mbye at five-eight. Reynolds stunted out attack when he came on

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I notice that this year Des has been giving Jimmy a bit of time on the sideline, making the others work just a little bit harder and for longer minutes. This may hold us in good stead over the next few weeks as fitness will not be a problem.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fingers crossed all players get through this no worries don't no who next in line other than Loko.. On paper were still a good shot just gotta tackle our arses off

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stanley needs to start on the bench IMO, kid is made of glass, keep him wrapped up until needed
Not a bad idea Ecca, but what are they going to need him for?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stanley had good skills I rate him highly bar injuries a very good player have to start with him have Reynolds on bench we have to start well no flare just complete and kick bring on Reynolds when opposition a bit tired if needed

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope everyone is right and tht stanleys comes in at centre, mbye to 5/8 and jr to bench.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Place your bets! How long will Stanley play before he pulls down injured?

I'm going 21min.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What's the market?? Still better than Matai

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still a strong team considering the circumstances. I expect a win

Status
Not open for further replies.