NRL hypocrisy continues....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I created a thread earlier which showed the hypocracy of the NRL:

"Where was the same outrage for these??? http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=109963

Now let me get onto the "referee dissent" hypocracy of the charges against Lichaa, Klemmer and Graham

Exhibit 1 [2010]

Thurston escapes suspension for a foul-mouthed rant at referee Jason Robinson. Thurston used the F-bomb five times and sarcastically told Robinson he was "man of the match"

Exhibit 2 [2014]

Chris Sandow escaped further sanction from the NRL after he was sin-binned for asking referee Ben Cummins "how much are they paying you?" in the Eels loss to the storm

The best part of this was the response of Greenberg:

NRL head of football Todd Greenberg said he was comfortable with the decision not to suspend or fine Sandow.

“The game can’t tolerate those comments, simple as that. But I thought the referee handled it appropriately,” Greenberg said.

“Ten minutes off the field is a big penalty.”

Exhibit 3 [2010]

Sharks captain Paul Gallen escaped punishment despite calling referee Jared Maxwell a "f...ng cheat"

Exhibit 4 [2013]

Thurston escapes suspension when he said "the media and the fans in NSW want a Souths-Roosters grand final. If you are playing for a team outside of Sydney, you're up against it"

Exhibit 5 [2007]

Anasta escapes suspension for screaming "Your off your head. Your off you head" at Referee Ben Cummins after being penalised.

Exhibit 6 [2000]

Tallis escapes suspension despit being sent off for twice calling referee Bill Harrigan a "f...ng cheat"

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And lastly, this is the hypocrisy of the graham charge.

Watch this
Felise Kaufusi Dangerous Tackle on Benji Marshall [2015]: https://youtu.be/OqDfPzYw0qo

Kaufusi only charged with grade 2 and suspended for 1 week.

Kaufusi always aims for marshall legs. And tackles him in the air.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Kaufusi wasn't wearing a blue and white jersey

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And lastly, this is the hypocrisy of the graham charge.

Watch this
Felise Kaufusi Dangerous Tackle on Benji Marshall [2015]: https://youtu.be/OqDfPzYw0qo

Kaufusi only charged with grade 2 and suspended for 1 week.

Kaufusi always aims for marshall legs. And tackles him in the air.
A lot worse than James one for sure. Kaufusi actually got a good shot on both Marshall's legs.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Case dismissed. The NRL Judiciary owes each of you an unqualified apology. You are free to play next week. NEXT! The next case your honour is the Football public versus Todd Greenberg and his referee cohorts.

"Where was the same outrage for these??? http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=109963

Now let me get onto the "referee dissent" hypocracy of the charges against Lichaa, Klemmer and Graham

Exhibit 1 [2010]

Thurston escapes suspension for a foul-mouthed rant at referee Jason Robinson. Thurston used the F-bomb five times and sarcastically told Robinson he was "man of the match"

Exhibit 2 [2014]

Chris Sandow escaped further sanction from the NRL after he was sin-binned for asking referee Ben Cummins "how much are they paying you?" in the Eels loss to the storm

NRL head of football Todd Greenberg said he was comfortable with the decision not to suspend or fine Sandow.

“The game can’t tolerate those comments, simple as that. But I thought the referee handled it appropriately,” Greenberg said.

Exhibit 3 [2010]

Sharks captain Paul Gallen escaped punishment despite calling referee Jared Maxwell a "f...ng cheat"

Exhibit 4 [2013]

Thurston escapes suspension when he said "the media and the fans in NSW want a Souths-Roosters grand final. If you are playing for a team outside of Sydney, you're up against it"

Exhibit 5 [2007]

Anasta escapes suspension for screaming "Your off your head. Your off you head" at Referee Ben Cummins after being penalised.

Exhibit 6 [2000]

Tallis escapes suspension despit being sent off for twice calling referee Bill Harrigan a "f...ng cheat"

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Forward them to the club

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly right get these to the club excellent research my friend

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well researched.

Add to this the Twitter comment by Gallen that the NRL are c**ts. No suspension just a fine.

I would be sending this to the club. I will be really disappointed if the club doesn't challenge these suspensions.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Exhibit 1 [2010]

Exhibit 2 [2014]

Exhibit 3 [2010]

Exhibit 4 [2013]

Exhibit 5 [2007]

Exhibit 6 [2000]

You, kind sir, could have a very bright future in the legal fraternity, if you so desired. Excellent work.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Exhibit 1 [2010]

Exhibit 2 [2014]

Exhibit 3 [2010]

Exhibit 4 [2013]

Exhibit 5 [2007]

Exhibit 6 [2000]

Exhibit 7 (2015 ) our season ****ed in just 5 minutes

trailie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wasting your breath here, guys. Why? In summary, the game is administrated by a bunch of hillbillies and that won't change. I could go on about the decay of rugby league but it's truly not worth the hassle. If we all lower our expectations of this bunch of parasites then we'll all sleep a little better at night. I will say this, though. Who would've thought we'd be thinking along the lines of David Gallop looking like a hero? Well, the longer he stays away from this corrupted code, the better he looks. Yes, you read correctly. David ****ing Gallop.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasting your breath here, guys. Why? In summary, the game is administrated by a bunch of hillbillies and that won't change. I could go on about the decay of rugby league but it's truly not worth the hassle. If we all lower our expectations of this bunch of parasites then we'll all sleep a little better at night. I will say this, though. Who would've thought we'd be thinking along the lines of David Gallop looking like a hero? Well, the longer he stays away from this corrupted code, the better he looks. Yes, you read correctly. David ****ing Gallop.
Agree with this 100%

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
no we arent wasting anything, feeling hard done by is good for the soul

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Exhibit 1 [2010]

Exhibit 2 [2014]

Exhibit 3 [2010]

Exhibit 4 [2013]

Exhibit 5 [2007]

Exhibit 6 [2000]

Good summary. Although I'm sure Des and Raelene have got it covered it wouldn't hurt sending through some relevant examples. Best case they have some additional points to argue. Worst case they toss it out and say we've got it covered thanks.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score

Exhibit 1 [2010]

Exhibit 2 [2014]

Exhibit 3 [2010]

Exhibit 4 [2013]

Exhibit 5 [2007]

Exhibit 6 [2000]

I like to add John Hopoates tyrade at Paul Simpkins back in 2003.

"Is that why you became a ref because you can't ****ing play?"

He got sin binned for It but had no charge against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.