rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only just realised that we scored 3 tries to 2

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was at the game and it was pretty bad seeing that happen, any news on Lafai yet?

Also the referees missed so much stuff like the foul on JMoz after the short kick off and many ruck infringements...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
After that pathetic and disgraceful performance by the refs, I thank them to finally convince me that the NRL is rigged and corrupted and me decide that I am done with the NRL.

There is obviously one set of rules for SouFFS and if they aren't winning, the refs will make sure that they win them the game just like this afternoon.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as i dont want Graham to go, BUT, james should approach NRL and the cameras and say, I'm done with the NRL, the corruption and the quality of NRL today is a game I dont want to be a part of, Im going back to super league, players and coaches dont have a leg to stand on and refs are wrapped in cotton wool GOODBYE!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Canterbury Bulldogs - The Favourite Whipping Horse of the NRL gets dudded AGAIN.

I was at the game with my son and firstly want to say that I dont condone the throwing of missiles onto the field. Nor do I blame our players in inciting the actions of fans that threw the projectiles.

When asked by the Club to explain the refereeing decisions, and Im not talking about the 8 point try (as thats debatable) or the chargedown (again debatable), Im referring to the 2nd half ruck infringements, the penalties to souths where none were warranted(Iglis losing the ball when standing to play it) and the Jmoz push in the back from the restart...after the final souths penalty..and the position souths penalty was taken from...the NRL will reply....well sorry lads its just a game and referees are human and make mistakes sometimes...and build a bridge and get over it .......to which we as supporters will say......

Yeh its unavoidable that sometimes your at the game and holding a bottle of water and you kinda lose your grip on it as you jump up to scream against a bullshit refereeing blunder and as its falling to the ground you try to grab it with your other hand but it accidentally knocks it forward 20 metres onto the field. Of course its all an accident and the last thing any of us supporters would want would be for any person officiating the game to be struck by the bottle of water...as it is accidentally knocked onto the field by our other hand. So NRL you are absolutely kidding to think we would do that deliberately do you any more so than the referees make deliberately wrong decisions that cost us the game many times over today. So we say NRL...build a bridge and get over it.

If you NRL expect us fans to continue to go to games, improve the officiating...get some consistency into video refs, allow video refs to advise the onfield refs when they get a ruck infringement wrong....before you cost a team the game by blowing a bullshit penalty in a tight game.

WE were at least a 12 point better team today and lost.

All I can say in closing is that our players hearts were broken today. THEY deserve much better than what they got as their reward for their effort. Well done boys. Hang your head in shame all the officials officiating at the game today AND

The passion our boys will feel the next time we play Souths will be absolutely ENORMOUS.

Support your team. Continue to go to the game and cheer on their effort. They deserve our accolades...it makes up in some way for the lack of support our club is given by the NRL and match officials most weeks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Now you know why they won't bring in the captains challenge, makes it harder for them to rig games.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am done with this shiit to be honest.

I watched warriors game last week against broncos and couldnt believe how the refs ripped warriors off and piggy backed broncos all the way to a win and now this.

I will be taking a break from the kennel and definitely wont be watching/following any games for a while. Its 2 am I am still awake and fuming about the worst refereed game ever. It affects my personal life as I have been snappy all night.

Rugby league is rigged, and winners are decided well before the game starts and sports bet has a lot to do with this.

Adios.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gonna miss ya bro, I too won't be watching any game, except ours.

Trust I understand how it affects your personal life, with my situation, any little bit of happiness does wonders for me.

Like the only reason I didn't go today is because I couldn't find a place to hire a wheelchair, now I'm happy I didn't go.

I saved effort, time and about 300 bucks watching my team get raped.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Gonna miss ya bro, I too won't be watching any game, except ours.

Trust I understand how it affects your personal life, with my situation, any little bit of happiness does wonders for me.

Like the only reason I didn't go today is because I couldn't find a place to hire a wheelchair, now I'm happy I didn't go.

I saved effort, time and about 300 bucks watching my team get raped.
Hey assassin what's happened to you bro do you have a illness or accident. that's the second time I've read apost and it seems that you have a illness hope I'm wrong

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I avoided getting on last night due to drunken rage however today I woke up angrier than I was yesterday.
I was considering never watching anothwer game again and tbh I cant think of a reason as to why I should.
The game is no longer decided by the best teams in the league so as far as im concerned which is ruining the opportunity for teams to play to tje best of their ability. The referees havent just ruined the game they're ruining all these players motivation to continue playingvin the NRL

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I avoided getting on last night due to drunken rage however today I woke up angrier than I was yesterday.
I was considering never watching anothwer game again and tbh I cant think of a reason as to why I should.
The game is no longer decided by the best teams in the league so as far as im concerned which is ruining the opportunity for teams to play to tje best of their ability. The referees havent just ruined the game they're ruining all these players motivation to continue playingvin the NRL
Everyone feels the same way I'm still angry about what happen but we have to support our team and I think the boys are going to come out next week pumped to prove a point

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone feels the same way I'm still angry about what happen but we have to support our team and I think the boys are going to come out next week pumped to prove a point
If we have any players left!!! Graham morris morris lafai klemmer all at least in doubt

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey assassin what's happened to you bro do you have a illness or accident. that's the second time I've read apost and it seems that you have a illness hope I'm wrong
To sum it bro, I have 6% use of my heart and getting worse. An airborne virus hit my heart.

In the beginning of the process to get a heart transplant.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Shit sorry to hear that bro my heart goes out to you bro . Now I feel like who cares about what happened yesterday and I hope you have a speedy recovery may god heal you bro.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To sum it bro, I have 6% use of my heart and getting worse. An airborne virus hit my heart.

Omg you poor soul. I hope you get better you light up the kennel and You give the place an awesome atmosphere. Get well mate.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Get well bro. I honestly didn't know you have this illness. All the best to you champ.

Footy is just a game, don't let it get to you personally brother.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
THIS!!

If we ever needed further proof that we are under seige from without and within in this comp, then yesterday's game was it. From the maggot commercial media, to the fawning supplicant do-gooders at the NRL, to the blatant, inherent bias within the refereeing hierarchy, we are a marked club. No matter what we do, we are constantly under the microscope for whatever insignficant misdemeanour. Well, so be it. Des should now channel the RAGE from yesterday's debacle, and infuse it into each and every one of our 17. Round 5 should be our watershed for the rest of the season. Use that Travesty Of Justice as a clarion call and unleash the full force and potential he knows he has under his wing. Strike fear into the 15 other clubs as they dare to take the field against us. We can build a dynasty from yesterday's disaster. Our call to arms has arrived and it couldn't come soon enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.