What obligations do you face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well i'm 36 married with 3 young kids and a great wife, i wouldn't change it for quids.

Having said that i caught up with a mate i hadn't seen for a few years last weekend who is the same age. He isn't married lives the single life in syd owns 2 houses and roots asian hookers whenever he pleases, it left me wondering who made the right call ???

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well i'm 36 married with 3 young kids and a great wife, i wouldn't change it for quids.

Having said that i caught up with a mate i hadn't seen for a few years last weekend who is the same age. He isn't married lives the single life in syd owns 2 houses and roots asian hookers whenever he pleases, it left me wondering who made the right call ???
Elvis had money, fame, women , every thing in life a man can wish for yet he resorted to drugs and died a miserable death.

May be your friend is not happy with 2 houses and rooting asian hookers, may be he looks up to another guy who is more richer and roots even better asian hookers than he does.

It is all about what you are contended with.

human desires are endless and there will always be someone more healthier, wealthier, and with more asian hookers.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've grown up in a family with a mum and dad that thought they also had these obligations. Truth is they left home too early (20 and 21) and got married just because they thought that's what your supposed to do.

Surprise surprise marriage didn't work out and 3 boys were left to learn the hard way what it's like to grow up without their mum and dad.

People get hurt once you start doing what everyone wants you to do.

I'm 23 and have no obligation to do anything but look after myself. I couldn't care less about getting married, locking myself in a lifetime sentence of paying a mortgage or winning the lotto.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Grass is always greener....

I spent my early 30s rooting Asian hookers and loved it .. but was secretly jealous of my mates who had families.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I spent my early 30s rooting Asian hookers and loved it .. but was secretly jealous of my mates who had families.
Did you catch anything lol?

N

Natboy

I have a bit of a variety.
Tank 1 = 11 Kuhli loach in a 60 liter tank,
Tank 2= 2 comets in a 120 liter tank which is too small for them to grow to full size.
Tank 3 = 2 fantail goldfish in another tank.
Tank 4 = 125 liter community tank with a school of Harlequin Rasboras, a few Neon tetras and a Bristlenose pleco. I plan to add a lot more Harlequin Rasboras and maybe a Dwarf Gourami when i move house soon, but i'm waiting till after i move.
Tank 5 = A Siamese fighting fish.
Tank 6 = A second Bristlenose pleco.

I'm trying to find some images of the blue line catfish but google isn't helping me with the search. The favorites of mine are the Kuhli loaches which are pretty shy but funny to watch when they come out to play.

I was planning on breeding my pleco pair but it turned out Betty and Barry were actually Bob and Barry and they didn't get along very well so they're in separate tanks now. I did have a pair of fighting fish that i was going to breed but the female died and my local fish shop hasn't had another female in stock since then.

We should have a thread here dedicated to aquariums.
Edit- i reduced the picture quality too much I'll repost it so you can see something in a few minutes
Nice looking planted tank Alan! I like it. I've actually bred Kuhli loaches before. The fry were so small & cute! Bloody impossible to catch though haha

I love fish too! I usually smoke it in one foil with lemon and dill. Some fresh made chips always goes down well too.
You're a dill haha

But you had no choice, they were sooo horny!!

Indiandog I love those bluelines! Where is our fish keeping thread? :grinning:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score

did it go something like this?

[video=youtube;qUQsozpZUSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUQsozpZUSw[/video]

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
did it go something like this?

[video=youtube;qUQsozpZUSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUQsozpZUSw[/video]
Lol. This Is so wrong at so many levels, but fcken funny as.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"Tu beaucoup"... reminds me of a night on Saigon in 2003... but that is neither on topic, nor is it safe for work :grinning:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They put a hot wire to my head, because of the things I did and said.
They made these feelings go away.
A model citizen in every way.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They put a hot wire to my head, because of the things I did and said.
They made these feelings go away.
A model citizen in every way.
I could be wrong I could he right , I could be black I could be white

Status
Not open for further replies.