Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Half-assed? I thought you used your whole ass lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. It's midnight. You've got munchies. What are we having ? Toast. Toast is so ****ing underrated when it comes to the snack life.

2. Time at the beach isn't complete without ..... ? Calippo ice-block and/or fish and chips. Stems from childhood habits.

3. Fishing or Golf : Which sucks more and why ? Golf. The only good thing about golf is drag racing the buggies

4. Taylor Swift is a worthy addition to the Hottest 100 should she make it in : Discuss. Despite "Shake it Off" making EVERYONE twitch their head to the beat, she hasn't been a feature of Triple J's music scene or played on their station. If she was a contender, and what their listeners wanted, she would have air time. The twits voting for her likely don't even listen to Triple J, so can go crying back to Nova.

5. Must have item for your man cave ? One of those massive reclining, self contained arm chairs with arm storage for food and a mini-fridge attachment on the side.

6. Pick your favourite car from your youth : What are we restoring ? 69 Camaro SS

7. Under what circumstances do you think you could ever rise to the challenge of allowing yourself to let a Huntsman Spider to crawl up your hand/arm, so your could release it 'alive' outside ? If the spider could talk, and he approached me and said [in an English Accent] "Hello, my name is Bob, and I am so terribly sorry to bother you, but I seem to be lost! Little Charlie is probably in a right state over my absence!"

8. Lamest "move" your ever tried on a date and/or in order to get laid ... "Dropping" my phone, and twirling around like a dog to find the best angle to bend over on display.=P

9. What's the latest sign of aging you've developed in the off-season ? Becoming incredibly irritated at seeing young teenagers lingering on the front section of my lawn. It started as staring at them menacingly from my upper windows, and into going and standing on the front porch to stare. I am very ashamed of my behaviour.

10. We've got $10 left, and it's time to place a bet. What sort of bet do you wanna do ??? I'd bet you ten bucks that I couldn't convince a stranger to give me $10 bucks. Hopefully, if all goes well, I'd have $30 in the kitty and then go and blow it all on food.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
8. Lamest "move" your ever tried on a date and/or in order to get laid ... "Dropping" my phone, and twirling around like a dog to find the best angle to bend over on display.=P]
:thumb:

Me to the wife when she does it = "Don't point that at me or you'll get a dick in it !"

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2min time limit.
First impressions.

GO !!!

1. It's midnight. You've got munchies. What are we having ?

2. Time at the beach isn't complete without ..... ?

3. Fishing or Golf : Which sucks more and why ?

4. Taylor Swift is a worthy addition to the Hottest 100 should she make it in : Discuss.

5. Must have item for your man cave ?

6. Pick your favourite car from your youth : What are we restoring ?

7. Under what circumstances do you think you could ever rise to the challenge of allowing yourself to let a Huntsman Spider to crawl up your hand/arm, so your could release it 'alive' outside ?

8. Lamest "move" your ever tried on a date and/or in order to get laid ...

9. What's the latest sign of aging you've developed in the off-season ?

10. We've got $10 left, and it's time to place a bet. What sort of bet do you wanna do ???
1. Depends how hungry I am but if I'm bothered I'll make nachos

2. Coconut oil on the skin and a beer to go with it.

3. Golf because I love fishing.

4. No. There is no discussion possibly worthy regarding this individual. She annoys me so much that when I see her face I'd rather shoot my face off.

5. Well husband is building one at the moment and I am in the progress of being a damn good wife to find a vintage coke machine for him to put in there.

6. I've always been a rotary fan.
Still want an rx3 s2 but that's a dream I may never be able to fulfil :-(

7. None whatsoever. If it wants to kill me, I will want to kill it.

8. Lamest move used on me was my very first boyfriend. I think I was 12 at the time and he wanted to kiss me. He said 'his lips were sore and a kiss would help them feel better'. Good old gullible me at 12 fell for it

9. Found 2 grey hairs about 2 weeks ago and I haven't even turned 25 yet. Never felt more depressed about it in my life because I have to say goodbye to being brunette to avoid it showing when my roots need touching up :-(

10. Bets on the TAB aren't my thing I can never win anything on it so $10 all on black on the roulette table.

Status
Not open for further replies.