Assassin's Update Thread [Restricted - R18+]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nurses are angels brother, takes a very special person to have the guts to be a nurse.
Cheers man appreciate that. On another note when is this BBQ happening sounds like you could do with some cheering up!!!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep ya head up brother. You're tough as nuts mate, you'll be sweet. Thinking of ya bro

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
With my chocolate starfish they have to swab it on entry and exit of the CCU lol
Wait .. What?

They swab your ringhole on entry and exit of the Cardiac Care Unit?

Is that like some weird screwed up equivalent to flashing your platinum Amex to get extra perks or something?

"This gentlemans anus is in PRISTINE condition.. Give him extra baked beans kitchen, he's sure earned it with that quirky circle"

That said the last (and only) time I was in CCU I was in an induced coma, so have no friggin idea what ventured around or swabbed anywhere near my juicy little funhole.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wait .. What?

They swab your ringhole on entry and exit of the Cardiac Care Unit?

Is that like some weird screwed up equivalent to flashing your platinum Amex to get extra perks or something?

"This gentlemans anus is in PRISTINE condition.. Give him extra baked beans kitchen, he's sure earned it with that quirky circle"

That said the last (and only) time I was in CCU I was in an induced coma, so have no friggin idea what ventured around or swabbed anywhere near my juicy little funhole.
Fkn lol

They check you out if you bring in or take out diseases. They swab you tongue, your groin and your ring. Different swabs of course lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fkn lol

They check you out if you bring in or take out diseases. They swab you tongue, your groin and your ring. Different swabs of course lol
You would ****ing hope they used different swabs. It would not be fun if you had a young intern that swapped your dot then said say ahhhh with the same swab .although it would probably help get rid of the shitty tasting hospital food

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn lol

Certainly hope so, but with the mess Medicare and the hospital system is in at the moment, cost cutting and all.................

You gone back in to St Vincent's mate?

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey bro. Hope u catch a break in this battle. Keep fighting. Thoughts and prayers are with u.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Certainly hope so, but with the mess Medicare and the hospital system is in at the moment, cost cutting and all.................

You gone back in to St Vincent's mate?
Go to go back next Friday for a check up but for now I'm in Fairfield, which is only 5 mins away from family.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You would ****ing hope they used different swabs. It would not be fun if you had a young intern that swapped your dot then said say ahhhh with the same swab .although it would probably help get rid of the shitty tasting hospital food
I'm not a snob and basically eat anything but FMD hospital food looks like it's either shit or vomit on a plate lol

i will lose weight in no time lol

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What hospital are you in Brother?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fkn lol

Ahh gotcha... the ol "tops and tails" service.

Get well soon mate and hope those Bulldogs snag a win for you tonight!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just reading through this, and I gotta say you're doing an admirable job keeping it light hearted, ASSASSIN.

Thoughts are with you mate, hope everything goes smoothly and you get that heart. Keep well, KE Sr. :grinning:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks Kurry, it's getting harder with my heart basically dying every day but I got to laugh or I'll be crying.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Go to go back next Friday for a check up but for now I'm in Fairfield, which is only 5 mins away from family.
How are you coping today? You need to hang tough because I'll be very upset if we have to cancel this bbq. Something to look forward to mate, what do you say.......a nice day at Belmore in the sun, getting to meet the posters here on the kennel, watching the kids run around or slide down the family hill on a cardboard sled..... absolutely sensational. Would love to meet you too,the famous Assassin and share a few footy stories and a bottle of water or two ( not for throwing purposes, lol).

Seriously mate keep as well as you can, stay positive and focus on hanging in there until that new heart comes your way. God bless.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thank you Ma'am, I'm a bit down as even that magic medicine isn't working like it used to, which means my heart is getting weaker quickly.

I can't even get rid of this ****ing fluid out of my body, which is ****ing up my weight loss.

But I'm too much of a stubborn c*** to give up Lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Kurry, it's getting harder with my heart basically dying every day but I got to laugh or I'll be crying.
There's quite a few dickwads I know, just give me the word and I'll rip out their hearts for you. A butter knife will be okay for my transplant attempt, right? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.