Assassin's Update Thread [Restricted - R18+]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think he's had the surgery yet. He's on the transplant list for a new heart from memory.

If fluid in your lungs puts you in hospital, I hate to think how many times Jenna Jamison and friends have been in hospital!

Either way mate, rest up and get well soon!

Oh and it can't be worse than jail surely!!! At least in hospital your chocolate starfish remains intact!
Oh ok. I got ya!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think he's had the surgery yet. He's on the transplant list for a new heart from memory.

If fluid in your lungs puts you in hospital, I hate to think how many times Jenna Jamison and friends have been in hospital!

Oh and it can't be worse than jail surely!!! At least in hospital your chocolate starfish remains intact!
Unless the dr has to give you the dreaded apparatus (thumb up the balloon knot )

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to hear brother. Are they at least getting some cute nurses in for you?
This is litterly the 15th time in hospital and I have 2 glamour nurses to perve on lol

Might stay in here as long as I can lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Yeah no surgery yet.

With my chocolate starfish they have to swab it on entry and exit of the CCU lol

PS one of the glamours done it so it was ok lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Assassin's Update Thread

Another bad news update, I'll be going back to hospital tomorrow morning.

Fluid back in my lungs and I can't breathe again.

Worse than jail for me.

I'll keep you guys updated.
That's no good at all. Good luck

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks brother, i need it.
Deary me, what have I told you about those naked midnight runs, not good for the lungs at all.....lol

Seriously man you need to take it easy, get good rest and think only positive thoughts.Just do what the doc orders and let those glamorous nurses take good care of you and you will be outta there in no time.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That sucks man sorry to hear that. On a positive note at least you are in Australia. Has one of the best healthcare systems in the world. People give it a bad rap but there is no where else I would rather be if I was sick (and yes I am a nurse so I may be slightly biased). But seriously man sorry you are going through all this. Get well soon!!!!

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Brother, I need to get an Xbox console and Fifa 15 and come down and spend the day
but seriously, I'll always be praying for you?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That sucks man sorry to hear that. On a positive note at least you are in Australia. Has one of the best healthcare systems in the world. People give it a bad rap but there is no where else I would rather be if I was sick (and yes I am a nurse so I may be slightly biased). But seriously man sorry you are going through all this. Get well soon!!!!
Nurses are angels brother, takes a very special person to have the guts to be a nurse.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Brother, I need to get an Xbox console and Fifa 15 and come down and spend the day
but seriously, I'll always be praying for you?
Thanks brother, as always, I appreciate it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Deary me, what have I told you about those naked midnight runs, not good for the lungs at all.....lol

Seriously man you need to take it easy, get good rest and think only positive thoughts.Just do what the doc orders and let those glamorous nurses take good care of you and you will be outta there in no time.
How do you know about my midnight runs? Lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How the **** are you doing brother assassin ? Feeling any better you need **** adams at that hospital to fukk shit up ?

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stay strong brother. Sorry to hear, get well soon!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How the **** are you doing brother assassin ? Feeling any better you need **** adams at that hospital to fukk shit up ?
Hey brother, I'm on this medicine that costs 500 bucks per 100 mls and it's worth every cent, it boosts the heart but can be lethal if used more than 5 days in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.