Reni Cent - In Da Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I see a lot of nrl players at bars and clubs and most of them keep to themselves, its only dickheads and gangas who approach them by trying to get a reaction fro them.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reni arrested. I just heard it from a mate so I assume it is on twitter or the like.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Breaking News: Floods in Indonesia kill hundreds. Reni Maitua was in a nearby country. We're not saying he caused the floods but he is a Bulldog so..."

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I like how the articles all state "8 people arrrested", yet only name Moga as arrested.

Likewise Reni is the only other person named as being in the club when it happened. What about naming the other 6-7?

I refuse to believe Maitua would be this dumb, after the incident with the cab driver earlier this year, and almost pleading with the club not to release him.

This club means a LOT to him, and I doubt he'd jeopardise his career lifeline with such an issue.

Seeing nothing (source wise) to indicate Reni was anything but a bystander who was (reportedly) at the club. Even thats not fact yet.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"Breaking News: Floods in Indonesia kill hundreds. Reni Maitua was in a nearby country. We're not saying he caused the floods but he is a Bulldog so..."
Lol. That seems to be about the basis they are using in this case as well.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Moga named atleast 5 times as the player arrested but the big picture is of maitua with the caption "Bulldogs veteran"

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Frank P and Tim Lafai are also part of the squad. Hopefully none of our boys are involved.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Any just to say "Canterbury Bulldogs" for these media scum...

Reni should find himself a nice girl and settle down
He does have one, she is pretty cute lol

I think Frank P and Tim Lafai are also part of the squad. Hopefully none of our boys are involved.
If they were I think they would of been breaking it up, those two have their heads screwed on and respect society. Lafai is a gentlemen at such a young age for a up and coming star is very good to see while Tank is just a good family man with values.

I think Reni has changed and might of been there to break it up aswell.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope Samoa do very well in this tournament. Would love to see England win it against Samoa or N.Z.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Samoa do very well in this tournament. Would love to see England win it against Samoa or N.Z.
Australia are still specials... A lot of these young guys will be hungry and ready to play as well so there is no chance of complacency. Personally I hope Australia drop a game against NZ or England early so I can get some money on them.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reni Maitua goes to a club :confused: Doesn't this belong in the conspiracy thread?

Poor Reni can't break wind without others reporting otherwise!!!

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
Well it could have been worse if Reni went to a...

[video=youtube_share;HTN6Du3MCgI]http://youtu.be/HTN6Du3MCgI[/video]

By the way, no offence meant to anyone who enjoys this sort of thing!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well it could have been worse if Reni went to a...

[video=youtube_share;HTN6Du3MCgI]http://youtu.be/HTN6Du3MCgI[/video]

By the way, no offence meant to anyone who enjoys this sort of thing!!!
Lets start a war , a nuclear war

Status
Not open for further replies.