GET EXCITED we are coming home to Belmore in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/content/bulldogs/club/news/2014/09/28/belmore_to_host_match_in_2015

Belmore to Host Match in 2015

With the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Grand Final bound and the streets of Belmore buzzing today, Chief Executive Raelene Castle has announced that the Club will host an official NRL game at Belmore Sportsground in 2015 as part of the Bulldogs 80th Anniversary Celebrations.

The match will be the first game played at Belmore Oval since 1998.

Membership for the Bulldogs 2015 season has gone on sale today (at the Bulldogs Teamstore), Sunday, 28 September, and Castle has advised that this will be the best way for fans to guarantee a seat at the iconic venue.

"The excitement in the streets of Belmore last night and today really highlights how much the Bulldogs mean to this community and I'm thrilled to announce that we're bringing a game back to Belmore as part of our 80th Anniversary Celebrations next year," Castle said.

"So many of the legendary games played at Belmore Sportsground inspired generations of fans and it'll be a great day for the Bulldogs to see it come to life again.

"Our Membership for the 2015 season has gone on sale today and the bottom line is, if you want to guarantee a seat at Belmore Sportsground you'll need to be a Member.

"Whether you're born a Bulldog or bred to become one, it's an incredibly special family to be a part of and I'd really urge all our fans to show their commitment to the Club by becoming a Member."

The Bulldogs 2015 'Born and Bred' Memberships are less than $12 a month for adults and an affordable $28 a month for families. Further details of Membership packages are available at www.bulldogs.com.au (from 9am tomorrow).

*Further information on the game at Belmore Sportsground will be unveiled with the release of the NRL draw. Access to this game will be to full season Members only.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's on the FB feed too. I think on game a year plus maybe a trial will be great. Make a real member/family day of it.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Great timing by the club...right after we make a GF to drive membership growth.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great news, should have been done years ago instead of taking games to NZ or interstate.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"Whether you're born a Bulldog or bred to become one, it's an incredibly special family to be a part of and I'd really urge all our fans to show their commitment to the Club by becoming a Member."

The Bulldogs 2015 'Born and Bred' Memberships are less than $12 a month for adults and an affordable $28 a month for families. Further details of Membership packages are available at www.bulldogs.com.au (from 9am tomorrow).
Not to detract from the excitement or anything, but "Whether you're born a Bulldog or bred to become one" - isn't that the same thing?

Anyway, the game at Belmore doesn't mean a whole lot to me, but starting the 2015 membership drive this week is a great idea, good work by management there.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
BACK TO BELMORE 2015 - NRL Premiership Match

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/09/28/belmore_to_host_match_in_2015.html

With the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Grand Final bound and the streets of Belmore buzzing today, Chief Executive Raelene Castle has announced that the Club will host an official NRL game at Belmore Sportsground in 2015 as part of the Bulldogs 80th Anniversary Celebrations.
The match will be the first game played at Belmore Oval since 1998.
Membership for the Bulldogs 2015 season has gone on sale today (at the Bulldogs Teamstore), Sunday, 28 September, and Castle has advised that this will be the best way for fans to guarantee a seat at the iconic venue.
"The excitement in the streets of Belmore last night and today really highlights how much the Bulldogs mean to this community and I'm thrilled to announce that we're bringing a game back to Belmore as part of our 80th Anniversary Celebrations next year," Castle said.
"So many of the legendary games played at Belmore Sportsground inspired generations of fans and it'll be a great day for the Bulldogs to see it come to life again.
"Our Membership for the 2015 season has gone on sale today and the bottom line is, if you want to guarantee a seat at Belmore Sportsground you'll need to be a Member.
*Further information on the game at Belmore Sportsground will be unveiled with the release of the NRL draw. Access to this game will be to full season Members only.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Please Close and remove thread with my apologies

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cowboys games. imagine taking a Parra game there

Malla

Reaction score
Well the great thing is I don't think any opposing supporters would have the balls to come down to Belmore lol.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great news

Probably a Gold Coast or Canberra game

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Driving through Belmore this week will give a taste of what the atmosphere will be like

Great decision

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Better not end up on a Thursday or a Monday ...

Status
Not open for further replies.