Support in strange places ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
It occurred to me, now that we've made it to the big dance, we'll have some unlikely allies.

- ROOSTERS fans of all walks : They are programmed to hate Souths more than us. They're gonna cheer for us then try to wash the taste out.

- ST. GEORGE : They still love Josh Morris. They'd love to see him win onbe like Brett did. Besides, a Souths win means they add to their historic bragging rights of most premierships. Saints wont like that.

- PENRITH : It speaks volumes about them if we go on to win after knocking them out.

- EVERYONE WHO ENJOYS "LOL@Souff$" : If Souths win, LOL@Souffs dies !!!

Who else am I missing ?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It occurred to me, now that we've made it to the big dance, we'll have some unlikely allies.

- ROOSTERS fans of all walks : They are programmed to hate Souths more than us. They're gonna cheer for us then try to wash the taste out.

- ST. GEORGE : They still love Josh Morris. They'd love to see him win onbe like Brett did. Besides, a Souths win means they add to their historic bragging rights of most premierships. Saints wont like that.

- PENRITH : It speaks volumes about them if we go on to win after knocking them out.

- EVERYONE WHO ENJOYS "LOL@Souff$" : If Souths win, LOL@Souffs dies !!!

Who else am I missing ?
Good luck thinking Dragqueens fans will be cheering for us lol

We dont need anyones support just 17 committed players

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like your optimism. We are more hated than Manly.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's going to be us vs the rugby league world this week. Everyone will want souths to win. But tbh that's the way we like it.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Incorrect. Dragons fans don't want J-Moz to win a comp with the Dogs. It would be a smack in the face to them.

Eels, possibly Penrith, Dragons fans will cheer on the Rabbits
You're on a roll this fine evening with the negative replies aren't you

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Just looking on Facebook Captain , lots of fans dont like the Dogs , plus the whole of the league will try and get Souffs over the line

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apart from us, I think only Roosters fans and anyone who enjoys a good LOL@Souff$ will be supporting the Dogs

Brace yourselves for a whole week of Souths stories in the media. They'll talk about their history, 43 years of failure, Sattlers broken jaw, Clive Churchill, getting kicked out of the comp etc

The spotlight will be well and truly on them, and that suits us fine

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
after reading some other league forums the majority are going for us, seems souths are hated by allot of other supporters

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just looking on Facebook Captain , lots of fans dont like the Dogs , plus the whole of the league will try and get Souffs over the line
Don't forget to mention the media will be on their side as well

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
after reading some other league forums the majority are going for us, seems souths are hated by allot of other supporters
We are the real team of Sydney not Souths, offcourse they will be going for us!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Ive noticed the good old "Everyone loves an underdog" doesn't really apply to us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.