Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home what a game boys!

I'm worried about Ennis and Trex, any new news on Ennis (did he roll his ankle?) and will Trex be suspended also one other thing I hope Trent is okay to kick next week.
Des and mick in the presser both said he should be sweet. Who knows but. Trex not a chance in hell he'll be suspended. Didn't warrant a penalty. Bounced off the ball big time

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home what a game boys!

I'm worried about Ennis and Trex, any new news on Ennis (did he roll his ankle?) and will Trex be suspended also one other thing I hope Trent is okay to kick next week.
Trex won't be suspended because his arm bounce off the ball and into the neck. Trent is fine , Ennis will be given until that day to prove his fitness but his gotta have scans on Monday first so best of luck to him and best of luck to the DOGS OF WAR in the GF

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des and mick in the presser both said he should be sweet. Who knows but. Trex not a chance in hell he'll be suspended. Didn't warrant a penalty. Bounced off the ball big time
I agree no suspension... But it definitely warranted a penalty. High is high.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A great, gutsy win. Our defence had the Panthers running around in circles hoping someone would save them. Even Soward's desperation high kicks couldn't deliver more than one lucky try. If we'd had their 57% of possession who knows what we'd have done to them.

I'm thinking that T-Rex should be OK because his arm came into contact with the ball and bounced up. There was no intent; and you could hardly call it careless.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Trex will be fine since it did hit the ball and he is taller then the man hit but if he cops if and Luke doesn't get suspended I'd be questing the NRL big time.

I really hope Ennis is okay as he said, what a night boys!

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many Souffs players have GF experience? Inglis,Tuquri,Reddy and Goodwin compared to our team that has 11 players with GF experience

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
win or lose in the grand final , I am proud of the boys and honestly didn't expect them to be in the Grand Final. JUST DO OUR BEST BOYS

NQ_Dawg

New Pup
Reaction score
Hey guys me and my brothers are proper keen to come down for the GF this year, we're coming from Townsville and have flights and accommodation sorted but haven't bought tickets for a Sydney match before let alone a GF, can you help us out with the tickets to buy in doggies supportesers area etc?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
History maybe repeating
ennis and price go down in first half of a prelim vs penrith. Ennis if out passes on captaincy to a fellow forward jammer/graham. Moses mbye plays role of john thurston whom had a serious foot inj during the year just like moses did. Moses wins gf god willing and gives ring to ennis whom like pricey is moving to another club next season lol.

ps hope ennis is fit to play lmao

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
History maybe repeating
ennis and price go down in first half of a prelim vs penrith. Ennis if out passes on captaincy to a fellow forward jammer/graham. Moses mbye plays role of john thurston whom had a serious foot inj during the year just like moses did. Moses wins gf god willing and gives ring to ennis whom like pricey is moving to another club next season lol.

ps hope ennis is fit to play lmao
Then Mbye pisses off straight back home to NQ and becomes a superstar half with the Cowboys

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souths our bogey side? since when bud?

In fact we've won 6 of our last 10 games against them, including the last finals game in 2012.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
After watch Friday nights game so are they
Bro, Roosters were shit, they gave them the game. Roosters made them look better than they are.

I hope they have a false sense of security.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone need a aan no. I wont be going so mine is available

Status
Not open for further replies.