ADF officer withdraws assault claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lebs with those types of cars are either successful/spoilt/in-heritence kids or just you know John Ibrahim lol
Funny you said that, cause his brother Sam rented a place up there
Not to mention the good leb milfs

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny you said that, cause his brother Sam rented a place up there
Not to mention the good leb milfs
How to spot a good Leb milf? Look for a Jeep SRT with the extras lol

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If this guy made it up what a dumb **** and makes me wonder how many stories are actually true.
If he did get assulted and withdrew cause of all the tension going on kudos to him and what a sik ****.
Noone will elaborate on wtf happend makes a big diffrence!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, admins made the call among discussion with the mod group.

It's his forum, and it was decided by all that the discussion touched on race, religion, and other things that aren't really the core ideals of the forum.

Unfortunate it may seem but we ask you all understand the ruling giving the delicate and volatile nature of the thread.

Besides we have a Bulldogs side to cheer and get behind :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It never happened. Middle Eastern men in Bella Vista ffs.
I can actually tell you this is true.

Bikies in Rouse Hill YES

But I've worked around the area since it was all farmland, and have many friends around the area, and I must admitI have not seen many ME people around the area.

It's highly populated by churchies/happy clappies though.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can actually tell you this is true.

Bikies in Rouse Hill YES

But I've worked around the area since it was all farmland, and have many friends around the area, and I must admitI have not seen many ME people around the area.

It's highly populated by churchies/happy clappies though.
You forgot the indians

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
There needs to be modifications to the rulings regarding political and religious debate on this forum IMO.

The last thread proved it is in fact possible to bring up religion and politics without things getting too out of hand (from most kennelers, it's always a minority who decide to take things a little too far).

The kennel isn't the same as what it was 5 years ago. We can in fact have civil debates. It interests people who visit the forum, brings lurkers out from the shadows and overall adds some vibrancy to this graveyard called The Lounge. Most of all, it really does help to connect bridges and build some tolerance for those who truely seek it on here.

It's simple really, if people start bringing racial taunts or personal attacks into those threads, then they can be infracted/banned accordingly. I fail to comprehend why after all these years everybody else has to lose out thanks to a few trolls.
What's the definition of a troll?? Someone who has a differing opinion to you apparently (not U personally but others here). No such thing as a debate if one side of the debate is muted!

Status
Not open for further replies.