Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
At 3:30 pm. My fav semi final ever!

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rod silva was such a good player for us,his try was breathtaking and polla-mounter grabbed game by scruff of the neck and took ownership.love it love it love it.one of the best semis ever if not the best

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[video=youtube;3IFLa5fT0yQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IFLa5fT0yQ[/video]

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The best video of all time.

So many awesome moments. The look on Polly's face thinking the field goal went over. Paul Carige with his brainsnaps, Daryl Halligan and "The Call" by Ray Rabbits. Talau with the try in the corner. This game had it all.

But Paul Carige takes the cake. I'm surprised he didn't neck himself after the game.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
We were all at that game , it was a life changing moment . The self belief in the team was incredible . Steve Folkes was amazing in those days

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is he dead? Surely he necked himself afterwards

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
The best video of all time.

So many awesome moments. The look on Polly's face thinking the field goal went over. Paul Carige with his brainsnaps, Daryl Halligan and "The Call" by Ray Rabbits. Talau with the try in the corner. This game had it all.

But Paul Carige takes the cake. I'm surprised he didn't neck himself after the game.
Rod Silva?

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I also read somewhere a while ago he left for overseas after the match due to the abuse

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Watching now.

How long did Halligan play for us? Was he just a goal kicker or he have anything else going for him?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tookey haha. Flashback.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How awesome. Forgot just how good this game was. I remember that we were listening to the radio and the death riding began with 20 to go. How the worm turned. The game was not live on TV so had to rely on the radio broadcast. Was pretty sad and sorry for a while but guess what the Bulldog spirit of never give up prevailed. Hope it is the same this weekend.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sterlo's reactions to Carige's brain farts were freaking hilarious.

mygdok

Waterboy
Reaction score
This game was released as part of a 5 game DVD pack of bulldogs games. Think the 2004 penrith finals game is on there too

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
How awesome. Forgot just how good this game was. I remember that we were listening to the radio and the death riding began with 20 to go. How the worm turned. The game was not live on TV so had to rely on the radio broadcast. Was pretty sad and sorry for a while but guess what the Bulldog spirit of never give up prevailed. Hope it is the same this weekend.
Met my best mate at this game ( huge Dogs fan ) he was so convinced Polla Mounter landed the field goal at full time he and his cousin jumped the fence of the SFS and ran on the field lol they got kicked out and missed out on the extra time .
Another mate of mine left with 10 to go and heard the rest on the car radio . Happy days .

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching now.

How long did Halligan play for us? Was he just a goal kicker or he have anything else going for him?
You don't remember Halligan?? Man he was a legend. Safe as houses under the high ball, very mistake free footballer. And 2nd best goal kicker, behind Haz of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.